Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh madhukar khedekar (Lesioning officer)     15 October 2012

Family dispute property matter

Respected SIR,

kindly guide me with following family property matter.

DETAILS :-  My Father died in 2009 without  made any WILL.. i have 2 brother & 1 sister. my elder brother

settlewith his family. Remove his name from RATION CARD. & my sister name also remove his name from

ration card also due to she is married & settle also.

i am living on rent . In my father house my younger brother & his wife living with my mother.  our house is

not registered legally in govt.  it just life a PAGADI (NON CONVEYANCE) system,.Previously   my father had

OWN name   ration card , water connection bill , electric city bill. 

My younger brother transfer   RATION CARD( including my family names also) , ELECTRIC CITY BILL  oh his

Own name without informed me & elder brother & sister also.. Its possible ? & he can also transer

( unregistered room) on his name with mother permission ?  NOW. He  is not allowed me in his room &

troubling me  to add my younger son name in RATION CARD due to his school admission. i don't have any

flat Or documents on my name.  if in future if i would like to shift his room with my family... so will i get problem ?? i became panic & so much in tension.

NOTE :- My FATHER MADE  'GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNY ON MY NAME ... but there is no used of this

legal document after the death of my father.

kindly, understand my problem... and give me best advice. i will be very thankfull to u.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Mr. Rajesh,

Make a complain to police staion as wel as to ration office of your locality  about the name change/ transfer of name in rationcard without your permission.

You have all the right to keep your name & your family members name in the ration card and keep it with you.

how far about the rented room, though its not your father own property so it can not be share between the heirs.

for further query please consult a local knowledgable lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register