LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil (Manager)     18 April 2014

False cheque bounce case

Since I have filed a legitimate case for my share in my ancestral property, which my brother does not want to give to me, he has filed a false cheque bounce case against me with a stolen cheque book of mine, by forging my signatures.

I stay abroad and have to appear in the sessions court and post bail.  Because of medical reasons, I am unable to travel right now and over the last three months, I have already applied for 2 extensions on valid  medical grounds.

I am still unwell.

Is there a way I can post a surety for bail from abroad, at the Indian embassy or is there some other way so I am not harassed in a false case.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2014

For getting enlarged on bail you have to be physically present and appear before the concerned court.  After getting bail, you may on an application u/s 205,may seek the court's permission to dispense with your personal appearance on the grounds which you are intending  to seek for.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register