LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nigen RK   03 July 2018

Fake allegation under 354 ipc

One of my cousin brother filed a complaint following land dispute alleging that I along with my younger brother and mother assaulted my step sister. In fact my cousin brother and his elder brother assaulted me with sharp tong and stick which resulted in causing injuries on my person and my younger brother. On that day, I was attacked by them while I was advising my step sister to maintain discipline to elders as she was verbally abusing my mother in connection with plantation of flowers non the roadside of our common passage. In the melee, my cousin brother and his elder brother attacked me from behind. It may be mentioned that my step sister was engaging as helper at the house of my cousin brother. Besides, during land demarcation, some portions of the house of my step sister and my cousin brother were destroyed as they encroached my homestead land. In the complaint , my cousin brother also enclosed medical certificates of my step sister, which indicate NAD (Nothing Abnormal Detected). However, in the complaint lodged by my cousin brother claimed that we assaulted my step sister with sticks and pulled her hand. I also lodged a complaint against assaulting me and my younger brother. My cousin brother wanted to target my service (I am a central govt. employee) by putting rifle on the shoulder of my step sister. Both the case and the counter case are still pending in a CJM court. Being a central govt. employee, I am really disturbed. Please advise me Sir.


 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 July 2018

Your matter is sub judice, will ask you engage good lawyer if not done so far.

If you have not done anything wrong nothing will go against you, finally you will come with clean hand have faith in yourself and judiciary.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     03 July 2018

Dear Nigen,

is 156(3) pending or FIR is lodged. If 156(3) is pending then you dont need to worry and in case of FIR apply for anticipatory bail. You will be able to get anticipatory bail on ground counter case is filed. feel free to elaboreate and discuss with me.

Adv. Nitish Banka


Nigen RK   04 July 2018

Thanks for your advise

TGK REDDI   05 July 2018

I wonder Shri Deepak has faith in judiciary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query