Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Experts - Ask a query option

Page no : 3

Ankit (Student)     10 November 2011

Need urgent help on this topic-
In a case Ram owned a shop outside the bus stand of a town. He Rented the same shop to Sham for 20000 per month for five years. Sham regularly paid the rent, but after two years the bus stand got shifted to some other place. The number of customers in sham's shop considerably reduced and he refused to pay the rent on the plea that contract has came to an end due to the frustration of the object in view of shifting of the bus stand. Ram insists that Sham should continue to pay the rent for 5 years for which ram Filed a suit for the arrears of rent.
What are the legal provisions available to Ram for getting the rent Under the Indian Contract Act
And does any provisions  of the Transfer of property act are available to Ram.
Please Reply Urgently Thank you

Maheen (Accounts officer)     24 May 2012

Dear All,

I need a clarification on Leave & Licence agreement. We entered a leave and Licence agreement for 11months. Now due to some reasons we need to terminate that said licence. However the landlord is not agreeing to the same. He is forcing us to complete the 11months of the contract. Can you all please help if we can termincate the said contract?

Ramakant Tiwari (Sr executive)     01 July 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

My self Ramakant Shashikant Tiwari, want to that we have a Room (10*12) in wagle estate thane, which was given to tenant who was residing before 1995, and he has sub-letted room to one of sub tenant, from who was he was taking 1500 RS / month and were paying to me only 100 rs. Hence I called him with some neighbour for settlement of the same as my family grews up and we have no place for accomodation. Then finally he agree to do so and taken 40,000 RS in front of my neigh bour and hence he therefore given possession of the said Room.

After 2 months, he came to me and said to vacate my Room, I told already we have settled the same but still he was not ready to listen and went to nearest police station and filed a suit against me and my son about that we have broken the lock, and taken all his ornaments and taken possesion of said Room forcefully, Police officials come to me and said regarding the same, then he they have arrested us and taken to nearest Police Station then after we relese on bail from Hon Thane Court, after three years no evidence was found and we release from District Court, But the opposite party same time has filed a case under section Special relief Act.

Now we loose the case filed by him in Thane Jr Division under Special Relief ACT, and now he has filed for possession of the said Room as at present possession is with me

Within the certain period in which I was suppossed to file the suit against the judgement given by Jr Division thane, I have filed in Bombay High Court under Civil Revision Application and now query is that whether i will get stay from Hon High Court to retain the possession and let me the grounds under which I should get the stay order for same.

Please reply as it's very urgent

Thanks and Regards

Ramakant Shashikant Tiwari

MO: 08433466055

ganeshgaja (tumkur)     29 December 2012

sir i am the 1st wife son. my mother and father are not divorsed. but my father had another wife (but he didnt declared 2nd wife in any govt.records and in police records and in court records as his wife)and she had a doughter. my father sold 4acers of our ancestral property in 2005 april for the developement and future life settlement of 2nd wife daughter. at the sold time i was 17 years old. now i am 25years old.i want to get back my ancestral property. my father is a government employee and my mother is also a government employee. but my father made nominee in name of 2nd wife only in his service register. he also taking benifits from family planning benifits amount in 2nd wife name from the government and many other government funds in the name of 2nd wife. but my mother and fathers maintainence case he didnt accepted that he dont have any kept mistress and any other 2nd wife in his life time. so we filed a criminal case againest my father in court under IPC 494 420 415 409 408.i have all the personal documents of my father which shows he have second wife and a doughter born to 2nd wife.

the documents are

1.service register of my father

2.sale deed made in the name of 2nd wife daughter name and he also signed in her name as on behalf of my 13year old child

3.election comission documents where my father is given as husband of second wife

4.professional tax documents which were showing that taking money from the government for only 1 child

5.1st wife (my mother) maintainence case court copy showing my mother is his legally wedded wife

6.police recorded a statement of my father (when my mother given a complaint on my father that he undergone 2 marriages) that he didnt undergone 2marriages.

all these records are taken under RTI act.please help me to get justice 

amit (na)     13 January 2014

I AM RUNNING SMALL REGISTERED PLACEMENT OFFICE FROM LAST 4 YEARS, RECENTLY I FOUND THAT SOMEONE IS COPYING MY OWN CREATED FORMATS, STYLE & PROCEDURE OF WORKING FOR FURTHER PLACEMENT PURPOSE. HOW CAN I STOP HIM & STOP FURTHER MISUSE BY ANYONE ELSE IN FUTURE. ANYONE PLEASE HELP & SUGGEST

sandeep sahu (assistant manager)     14 February 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

There is a problem of dispute of property in my family , my elder brother he is married , he and his wife along with his in-laws teasing my parents. my elder brother creating daily panic to my parents by fighting and arguing , can the parents with their will throw a son/daughter out of the property without giving them  a single penny. how can i save my parents from my elder brother, please suggest

Regards

Sandeep

sunil kumavat (Asst.Apprentice Adviser)     20 April 2015

Respected sir,

i have invested some money with a investor in 2013. he  was giving me return on it regularly on each month . he also has given me the cheque of principal amount. in 2014 i renewed my investment and return the old cheque. and he has re issue me the new cheque of principal amount of the date 10.02.2015

now he has some problem so he is not giving me returns regularly and now he is telling me that he is not in a position to return my principal.

what should i do

1) try to encash the cheque and get it biunced and go to police station and file a FIR

2) with a bounced cheque through lawyer file a 138 case against him

so as to get at least my principal amount back.

thanking you .

sunil kumavat

B kumar..... (..)     11 July 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an Indian citizen residing in state of Rajasthan (working in a private organization) gets my surname added/name change through legal/gazette notification, and then want to apply for fresh passport.

Passport customer service centre says that an affidavit as per their prescribed annexure (E) and publication in two news papers required to name change/to add surname which is missing on ID, Address proof and X class (DOB) certificate,  Even if you submit gazette notification for name change.

If so required as per your advice, then gazette notification (name change) seems to be restricted for this purpose.

Are there other areas where gazette notification for name change can’t be used?

Or should I first get change my name/add surname in ID, Address proof and X class certificate, and then apply?

If yes, How can now, I get change my name/add surname in X class certificate, passed in 1990 (Board of Rajasthan).

Kindly, let me know your valuable advice. I shall be highly grateful to you and L.C.I.

Thanking you

anupam gupta   30 November 2015

i have taken a personnal loan from in 2008 from barclays bank of rs. 3.48 lakhs. i paid 21 installemts till 2010 but then due to financial constraints i was not able to pay the rest. i change my residence and then city also form delhi to noida. now after five years the bank people traced me to my current address and demanding for money. in the meanwhile the account was taken over by kotak nmahindra bank's subidary named phonix arc pvt ltd. from barclays. now these agency is threating me for legal case under 138 ni act as they have my security cheques givien to them around 7 years back. i told them that i will pay but not this amount which is amouting to 1.31 lakhs reduce it so that i can pay 5000/- per month for 12 months. I want to know how legally i am bound 

anupam gupta   30 November 2015

i have taken a personnal loan from in 2008 from barclays bank of rs. 3.48 lakhs. i paid 21 installemts till 2010 but then due to financial constraints i was not able to pay the rest. i change my residence and then city also form delhi to noida. now after five years the bank people traced me to my current address and demanding for money. in the meanwhile the account was taken over by kotak nmahindra bank's subidary named phonix arc pvt ltd. from barclays. now these agency is threating me for legal case under 138 ni act as they have my security cheques givien to them around 7 years back. i told them that i will pay but not this amount which is amouting to 1.31 lakhs reduce it so that i can pay 5000/- per month for 12 months. I want to know how legally i am bound 

Abhishek   24 January 2016

please tell that if someonw died because of heart attack in private company then their dependents can file for compensation

Abhishek   24 January 2016

please tell that if someonw died because of heart attack in private company then their dependents can file for compensation

jalil akhtar   12 February 2016

Dear Sir, My father died on 13 Oct 2014.He has nominated me as Nominee in his main acctt of State Bank of India.But he had nominated F.D.Acctt to two of his grand daughters separately.i.e about 6 lakhs.Other one is post office saving bank acctt which is in the name of my father as well as my mother but the nomination is again to the two grand daughters.we are four brothers and two sisters alive.One of my brother died in 2003 who is having two daughters and who are Nomtnee also.My mother expired in Jan 2014.There is one property i.e house build but it is registered in the name of my father and the two grand daughters.Pls give your expert advice on this topics and how to proceed.I am a Hanfi Muslim.I got blocked the two bank acctts.All the neccessarydocuments lies with me.      jalil akhtar 

smit sanjaybhi shah (student )     18 February 2016

sir  affidavit  is necessary in every case? please sir give a model form of affidavit.

Lakshman   29 February 2016

myself and my wife both were working prior to marriage. The marrige lasted for twelve days and marrige was not consumated.Afterwards we got seperated. wife resigned her job without my consent and she is  now jobless. after some time I  also lost my job. my wife has now filed case for maintenance. she is the only daughter for her parents and she is living in her parents house.Since both are jobless how the court will decide on the quantam of maintenance?. She had also filed another petition asking for the interim maintenance. how will the judge decide about the interim maintenance amout. I was told that decision of interim maintenance is discretionary power of the judge and he can give an adverse decision to me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register