LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Experts - Ask a query option

Page no : 2

varun (service)     28 October 2009

Dear Sir,

A US based comany had opened a subsidiary in India ,having 99% of the shareholding,the balance 1 % is held with the Indian director.Now the US company wants to transfer this 99% to another US company (The directors of both the US company are same).

Are there any permissions required from RBI/Government of India/FIPB so as not violate FEMA .






Davinder Khurana Ferozpur(Punj (advocate)     08 January 2010

Respected Experts,

                              I want to form a Law Firm. suggest me how can i make it. Is registration under companies and firms act mandatory. And suggest me some tips.

Davinder Khurana Ferozpur(Punj (advocate)     08 January 2010

Respected Experts

                                 ABC is an affliated school with CBSE Delhi which has been run by an educational society of ten members regiserted under "The Registration of Socities Act 1956" in 2005. Now my query is Can these ten members or the society Sell/Transfer  the ABC(school) to other with that previous affliation.


mohan (md)     20 January 2010


Ganapathi (Service)     25 February 2010

Hello, sir, we are lots of student who are facing problem against one institute, we have paid full fee but they are not doing their work properly yet they are not started ay class, since 2 years this problem is occuring so we dont know wat we well do against the institute please do some suggest us, could we take any legal action against them, institute name is NAMA

Suresh Sebastian (Manager)     22 March 2010

Dear Sir,

                 I am planning to take over a small shop run by one of  my neighbours. I would like to know what are the legal issues involved


thank you

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     22 March 2010



yeteendra naidu (bank loan recovery agents)     31 May 2010

please let me know whether a Fax message & (or) E-mail hard copies are acceptable as documentary

evidences in a court of law, if yes,  under which section.

Anonymous Y (Watever)     22 June 2010

Dear Sir, Im a muslim being married for 2years. Since start, the marriage had complications and didnt wanted to live together. I tried to let her go but she refused because social pressure, so I kept her. Now she is willing to separate and asking for Talaq. I am worried and I have few questions. Hope some of you would be able to advice

1. If I give talaq, what will be my obligations?

2. If she goes for KHULA and my family accepts it, what will be the implications?

3. We are ready to pay her meher and all the gifts mone recieved even if she takes khula

4. Even if we separate with mutual consent infront of Panchayat and elders of community, can my wife still go to court and file a case against me.

5. Would she be still able to claim some kind of maintenance for her in event of mutual separation.

Im NRI and live abroad, my wife lives with my family in india.

Thanks in anticipation.


arshia m ahmed (Advocate)     17 December 2010

i need your help in certain legal matters. I have seen many of your solutions in most of the case.

Venkat Rao P (Audit Manager)     18 December 2010

Repected Sir,

                    I would like to know whether the court can grant Maintanance & Permenent Alimony U/Sec. 25 of the Hindu Marriage Act. But as per the Act  it was either of one . But in one Case the court granted Divorcee, Permenant Alimony & Monthly maintanance.

                   What is the remedy, the respondent is the poor person. It was decreed Six months back. so far he has not received any notice. 

                    Whether  a  appeal in the high court  should be filled with condonation of delay  or we can file review petetion in the same court

                    I Request the panel of advocates please give the reply as early.

Anita Singh (avocate)     04 July 2011

I have to file a divorce petition on behalf of my client (  Womwen ) p[lease let me know to file the divorce petition

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     04 July 2011

Advocate Arshia M Ahmed,

You have not mentioned to whom you are addressing.  However, you may kindly go ahead and the respected members will attempt to work for solutions.

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     04 July 2011

Advocate Anita Singh,

For filing divorce petition, you will have to draft a Divorce Petition under the specific provisions of that particular Personal Law. You will have to give the details of religion applicable to the parties, the date on which they got married, whether there is any issue out of that marriage, whether they are living separately and from which date.  You have to give details of facts which together conclude that divorce is required.  The facts should contain a cause of action for the petition.  Petition should be preferred before the forum with proper jurisdiction. Proper court fee stamp should be affixed to the petition.  It should be supported by affidavit of the party preferring the petition and list of documents should be enclosed with the petition on which the petitioner rely for his or her claim.  Copy of the petition for the use of respondent should also be enclosed.  If you want any other information, you may ask specific question and the experts will answer your query.

Adarsh (un employed)     04 October 2011


I have written SSC Sub inspector exam 2011. but when the result came i was given 0.00 marks and rejected the mark sheet saying no thumb impression. i am quite sure that ia have given the thumb impression. I have requested for the copy of the omr anwers sheet to chek this using RTI act.

Regarding this I have also mailed to the regional director also. In his reply he told me that its because of the error in omr shhet. but when i cheked the result again yesterday i found that none of the candidates who has writen this has been selected.

I am sure that there is something happend to our answersheets. ia already had issues with thw site while applying. I expect a very good marks than the cutoff. I susupect maybe because i have sent mails already they put me in rejected list.

To get justice where should i file my complaint. Physical of CPO starts 10th october. I f i am right will they conduct physical test for me again?

Please advise me on this




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query