Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiwappa (Education)     23 April 2013

Election duty in karnataka

Dear sir,

I am working as Asst.Teacher at Bannur,Karnataka and my age is about 52 years.

This time,i have recieved an order for election duty as PRO.I cannot do the job as i am

suffering from epilepsy disease.So what all measure can be taken to cancel the order.

If i submit the medical certificate,can it be cancelled.

 2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 April 2013

you have to take a medical certificate from a government doctor and submit to the issuing authority with a formal letter which says that due to medical sickness you cannot attend the election duty and excuse you for the same 

they will consider it without any hurdles 

Sudhir Kumar (Dy Director)     23 April 2013

with proof of epilepcy you can be very well asked to vacate GHovt post inteaching profession.  After all it is your department which has sent your name and it appears they are not aware olf your disease.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query