Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen (Electrical Engineer)     05 February 2017

Dvc act

Greetings, 

1. I am facing all false cases filed by my wife i.e. 498a, DVC, Maintenance crpc 125 from last 4 years.

2. At present stage in DVC magistrate has passed the Interim order (Prima Facie) Rs: xxxx thousand to be paid every month on or before 10th, court has passed this order 14 months back.

3. As I do not have any job at present and I have paid up to six months regularly and after that I have been giving every date Rs:100 to Rs 1000 some times she is accepting and rejecting the amount to take.

4. Now, Magistrate is asking me to pay the whole complete arrears so that I can cross the PW1 (wife) other wise court is not allowing to me to cross pw1.

5. I have filed 311 petition, in this magistrate allowed the petition but on condition saying that to pay the complete arrears and given 15 days of time.

6. I am not able to pay the amount on next date, so magistrate has closed the pw1 cross. I have appealed in sessions court, even in sessions court, Judge was asking me to do labour work and pay the interim maintenance to wife, in sessions also appeal has been dismissed.

7. Now I filed a petition in high court of state, It is in pending.

8. Mean while I have filed a petiton CPC 16 with crpc 311 for proposed witnesses, which I ma ready to deposit the court amount for sending the summons to other party i.e. proposed witnesses.

9. For this also Magistrate in dvc case allowed the petition on condition to pay the remaing arrears ad given 15 days of time, for not paying the arrears magistrate again dismissed the petiton.

My Question:

1. In DV act is there any such powers to magistrate to dismiss the petitition on condition for not paying the arrears, because what ever petitition i file, magistrate was allowing on condition, DVC also not proved, its only two days of marriage, magistrate is giving only one sided orders. 

2. In CrPc 125 Judge was ready to club the DVC maintenance + Crpc Maintenance =? , Is it good to combine the two interim maintenances in two different cases, In crpc 125 cross exam has done to pw1 from my end, in this case also I have filed proposed witnesses petition, after looking at the petition judge was decided and telling that he has to allow some interim amount in crpc 125 too.

Any suggestions on this please!!

Learning

15 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     05 February 2017

Originally posted by : praveen
Greetings, 

1. I am facing all false cases filed by my wife i.e. 498a, DVC, Maintenance crpc 125 from last 4 years.

2. At present stage in DVC magistrate has passed the Interim order (Prima Facie) Rs: xxxx thousand to be paid every month on or before 10th, court has passed this order 14 months back.

3. As I do not have any job at present and I have paid up to six months regularly and after that I have been giving every date Rs:100 to Rs 1000 some times she is accepting and rejecting the amount to take.

4. Now, Magistrate is asking me to pay the whole complete arrears so that I can cross the PW1 (wife) other wise court is not allowing to me to cross pw1.

5. I have filed 311 petition, in this magistrate allowed the petition but on condition saying that to pay the complete arrears and given 15 days of time.

6. I am not able to pay the amount on next date, so magistrate has closed the pw1 cross. I have appealed in sessions court, even in sessions court, Judge was asking me to do labour work and pay the interim maintenance to wife, in sessions also appeal has been dismissed.

8. Mean while I have filed a petiton CPC 16 with crpc 311 for proposed witnesses, which I ma ready to deposit the court amount for sending the summons to other party i.e. proposed witnesses.

9. For this also Magistrate in dvc case allowed the petition on condition to pay the remaing arrears ad given 15 days of time, for not paying the arrears magistrate again dismissed the petiton.

My Question:

1. In DV act is there any such powers to magistrate to dismiss the petitition on condition for not paying the arrears, because what ever petitition i file, magistrate was allowing on condition, DVC also not proved, its only two days of marriage, magistrate is giving only one sided orders. 

2. In CrPc 125 Judge was ready to club the DVC maintenance + Crpc Maintenance =? , Is it good to combine the two interim maintenances in two different cases, In crpc 125 cross exam has done to pw1 from my end, in this case also I have filed proposed witnesses petition, after looking at the petition judge was decided and telling that he has to allow some interim amount in crpc 125 too.

Magistrate do not have any right to stop you from corss examining the PW1

Maximum she can only order defense struck off.

Defense struck off is not exparty , defense struck off only means that you won't be allowed filing your defense nothing more than that.

Sachin (N.A)     05 February 2017

Try to finish 125 Cr.P.C as soon as possible and try to prove that she left you without justified reason, once this is proved than you can also challange the maintainability of DV and other cases related to maintenance cases.

As you are not paying maintenance to her all this will be difficult but nothing is impossible if you try well.

(Guest)
Greetings, 

My Question:

My question to you is, Do you have advocate? If yes, what is his or her opinion on the case?

Hi friends, Yes I hired a lawyer, filing all possible petitions according to the case status, but after closing pw1 cross, lawyer filed appeal in sessions, date is on third week of this month. When police arrested me they took my passport and they seized my passport and submitted to the court, they written in charge sheet saying passport has been voluntarily given by accused. I filed passport petition in the court to return back to me, magistrate has dismissed the petition. Is to good to club the interim maintenance DVC and crpc 125.

Hi friends, Yes I hired a lawyer, filing all possible petitions according to the case status, but after closing pw1 cross, lawyer filed appeal in sessions, date is on third week of this month. When police arrested me they took my passport and they seized my passport and submitted to the court, they written in charge sheet saying passport has been voluntarily given by accused. I filed passport petition in the court to return back to me, magistrate has dismissed the petition. Is to good to club the interim maintenance DVC and crpc 125.

Sorry, for repeated messages

(Guest)
Hi friends,
Yes I hired a lawyer, filing all possible petitions according to the case status, but after closing pw1 cross, lawyer filed appeal in sessions, date is on third week of this month.

When police arrested me they took my passport and they seized my passport and submitted to the court, they written in charge sheet saying passport has been voluntarily given by accused.
I filed passport petition in the court to return back to me, magistrate has dismissed the petition.

Is to good to club the interim maintenance DVC and crpc 125.

If you have hired advocate already, please dont post queries and keep going around asking people suggestions or other advocates suggestions. Doing so will jeopardise your own case. You get all sort of ideas on forums like these and go and tell your advocate? That will surely piss him or her off. No professional will like all this. You trust your advocate and stay put. The above person who has given you advise is neither an advocate or a lawyer but is someone who is fighting his case without advocate. Dont ever take advise from such people. Visit my profile page for more information regarding this.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

(Guest)
If everyone just listens to their advocate, why this website? My advise is it helps to take perspectives from others, both advocates and non advocates. Both give good and bad info. You should use your intelligence to select. Note that like in any profession, (some perhaps many) advocates are crooks trying to squeeze money and don't try for clients benefit.
1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     06 February 2017

Originally posted by : Sarma
If everyone just listens to their advocate, why this website?

My advise is it helps to take perspectives from others, both advocates and non advocates. Both give good and bad info. You should use your intelligence to select. Note that like in any profession, (some perhaps many) advocates are crooks trying to squeeze money and don't try for clients benefit.

Actually useless hand is hunting for clients here and i am creating obstacles in that. I think everyone should understand possitive and negetive points of his/her own case. 

Sachin (N.A)     06 February 2017

Is to good to club the interim maintenance DVC and crpc 125.

On the basis of points you mentioned i don't advice you to go for clubbing the both cases.

praveen (Electrical Engineer)     07 February 2017

@Sachin Greetings, Friend!! Could u please brief on this, If both cases DVC interim and Crpc 125 interim maintenance clubbed, what is the adavantages/Disadvantage Because my lawyer was telling it's better to club the cases in maintenance. Thrice Judge was asking both the parties whether to club or not. Judge was acting for both XVI MM I Additional District and Session Cum Family Court When PW1 is closed in DVC for not paying the arrears I have appealed in sessions court at my location, but this appeal petition got transferred to where the crpc 125 is running in different court, so I mean to say appeal petition is also in the hands of crpc 125 judge. Both DVC and crpc 125 running in the same location with different court halls. Judge was telling why not to attend the dates on same day for DVC and crpc 125. Why to waste the time for courts, this was the question from the judge so better attend the parties for both cases on the same day. So, please let me know the adv/dis adv if they club the cases --- Thanking you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register