Share on Email

Share More

Dvc act

Page no : 2

Sachin (N.A)     07 February 2017

Originally posted by : praveen

@Sachin
Greetings,
Friend!! Could u please brief on this, If both cases DVC interim and Crpc 125 interim maintenance clubbed, what is the adavantages/Disadvantage
Because my lawyer was telling it's better to club the cases in maintenance.

Thrice Judge was asking both the parties whether to club or not.

Both DVC and crpc 125 running in the same location with different court halls.

Judge was telling why not to attend the dates on same day for DVC and crpc 125. Why to waste the time for courts, this was the question from the judge so better attend the parties for both cases on the same day.
So, please let me know the adv/dis adv if they club the cases
---
Thanking you

Actually the judge is right in his opinion that it will save time and harrasment by clubbing two cases.

But the point is you are not paying the maintenance as ordered in the case of DV Act. Now if you don't pay the maintenance judge will struck off the defense in DV Act case as i already elaborated above,

Now you have completed the cross exammine of PW1 , don't allow this judge to order any maintenance show him the order of DV act and some evidence that you have also giving maintenance sooner or later So there is no need to allow her maintenace with new order.

Secondly you have to win this case very speedly once you prove that you was not at fault, the judgement of this court will be your defense for the court of DV Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More