Dear ALL EXPERT,
In the following situations ,kindly guide
1. Wife was living in a shared household in rural area of population 8000, but she has demanded the well furnished house in metro city having population of 8000000.can it be possible?
2. Wife has left the house by her own after collecting all the bag and valuables in the absence of husband from the shared house hold which was on rent and subsequently it was vacated by the husband due to his transfer, Can she is eligible to claim accommodation anywhere of her choice.
3. Husband at present is living in third place where wife had not stayed therefore this is not shared house hold .can she ask the residence order to live in that third place.
4. wife case of maintenance in CRPC 125 was rejected and thereafter she has filed a case of DV Act 2005 and again demanded the protection order, residence order, monetary relief and compensation order. What will be the expected decision of the court in above situation?
5. Wife has made parties to all the family members of the husband who are living in other state in Patna before the marriage, at the time of marriage and at the time of leaving by the wife from the husband’s place Nagpur. Who is living there with his wife? Can parents of be made as respondents and she has issued notice to all? In reply with details of the case husband and his parents prayed the court to discharge and dismiss the case against them on the above ground. will it be accepted by the court.
6. Wife has filed the case of DV act after 10 years of alleged incidence without any supportable documents. will court will rely on it
7.wife is doing service before the marriage and after leaving the husband again joined the service and earning equal to the amount of husband and therefore family court has rejected her maintenance case but what will be the opinion of the another court where DV case is pending.
8. Under circumstances what will be possibility of relief to HUSBAND and what further precaution should be taken by the husband so as to quash the false petition under section 12 of the DV Act 2005 of the wife based on the above details and what course of action wife can be initiated ? please guide.