Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Virendra (CEO)     06 January 2011

During formation of a section-25 Company...

I hired  a CA for formation of Section- 25 Company. Din was approved, digital signature was procured, name got approved( Mataikya Foundation) then he asked for power off attorney for him and one another CA at Ghazibad.Myself and the CA prepared the Memorandum and Article Of Association Of the Company(Mataikya Foundation) and completed all the formalities for obtaining license. Mean while my digital signature which he kept in possession, he submits, that has been lost by him. He is also saying that (nearly an year has passed during this process), we have to start from scratch.

I have already paid him nearly 70,000 Rs. I have done lots of initial work out ,planning, website creation,add, etc.during this period. CA  has brought me to a situation of near collapse before it could be worthy of helping people of India. 

What can I do for ?

1.   Creation of the company keep going ie; obtaining the license as soon as expected.2.What suitable action can be taken for the delays ,negligence and  money and letting down of identity as a professional and as CEO, of the company.

Virendra N Pandey

Learning

1 Replies

abhijit chattopadhyay (Sr. Consultant)     12 January 2011

If you need any help legally Pls write to:  chattopadhyay.associates@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register