LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit sahu   22 December 2019

Dowry

Wife ne apne gharelu hinsa ke case me affidavit ke sath kaha hai ke usne or uske falimy walo ne dahej diya hai, kya uske is statement or affidavit ke behalf me uske upar dahej dene ke liye koi case kiya ja sakta hai kya?

Learning

8 Replies

TGK REDDI   22 December 2019

Qanoonan adaalat kheench sakte hain.     Aisa bahut kam hota hai.      Sab auraton ke taraphdaar hain.    Koi sunne wala bhi to ho!

Ashish dube   23 December 2019

Dahej diya ye unka kehna hai.... aapne manga nahi ye fact hona chaiye. Shadi me diye huye gifts ko shadi k baad dahej batana kaha tak sahi hai? not a big deal.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 December 2019

First, take protection to defend yourself. and act as per the guidance of your advocate.  Taking revenge is secondary, coming out of the problem should be the only priority.  You are aware of the truth and try to get the issue solved through mediators and counseling centers.

Soumya Singh   23 December 2019

i am a working independent women my hisband is residing in a different city.. my husbands family were not able to afford marraige expense so they took a loan of 21 lacs from my father but immediately after marriage my husband and his family is ignoring me when i asked him to return money he has only returned 10 lacs and he had ceased my entire jewellery. he never calls when i call he misbehaves when i go to meet him he will not talk on watsapp he will reply very smartly as if entire fault is mine. he is not accepting that he is not ignoring me. but his father has conveyed through a relative that they are upset that we has taken 10 lacs from his son.. now they are doing character assasination. What shall i do now?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 December 2019

Originally posted by : Soumya Singh

i am a working independent women my hisband is residing in a different city.. my husbands family were not able to afford marraige expense so they took a loan of 21 lacs from my father but immediately after marriage my husband and his family is ignoring me when i asked him to return money he has only returned 10 lacs and he had ceased my entire jewellery. he never calls when i call he misbehaves when i go to meet him he will not talk on watsapp he will reply very smartly as if entire fault is mine. he is not accepting that he is not ignoring me. but his father has conveyed through a relative that they are upset that we has taken 10 lacs from his son.. now they are doing character assasination. What shall i do now?

What is important in your life, if you wanted to live happily with mental peace and good family?

This has to be decided by you alone as these dowry receipts, payments, returns are not new in marriage?

Forget and ignore such family talks as Character Assassination etc, 

What do you want now?

Money?  Jewels ? or a good family life that can earn each and everything you lost in the future ?

This is not a legal problem for the present.  Marriage life is important for a peaceful existence.  You have to decide yourself. either you wanted to compromise or complicate the issue further through a mutual divorce.

jewels or money is not at all important.. I am not getting an answer to why he is ignoring me. we exist in 2 different cities he gets annoyed with only my calls i am one sided trying to resolve the issues..I dont know if there is anybody else in his life or he is not compatible with women..he is not ready for discussions also

the situation has been deterioted to the extent that his family is not taking my calls..if he could only call me once in a day that would have been enough.. He is not even ready for mutual divorce i dont think this is normal..what shall i do now?

TGK REDDI   23 December 2019

Yes, this's not normal. This's the other way round. Normally women behave absolutely so.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register