LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh Thaduri   30 May 2017

Domicile certificate

My self Naresh Thaduri,i want to know wheather i can get domicile certificate at Madhya pradesh after marriage (my wife belongs to Madhya Pradesh). Since 2012 onwards i was  in MP and Aug 2017 i will completed my 5 years of resident in MP, but i dont have any property in MP. i having only one ovter id 


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2017

Go thru the State Rules that might be on website or check with office that issues it……………..e.g; Tehsildar, ………………..The Citizen Service Centre may also be providing the fascility.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2017

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register