LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejal (house wife)     29 December 2011

Does company keep records?

In india does companies keep records of EX- employees like Resume, certificates , resignation letters & salary details ?

If yes what should i have to do to get them?

& as i know the details of the company , Ni No. , Employee no. Can i get his earning details from the company of  london?if yes how?

I want to get details about my husband as he had got the jobs by showinf false documents , which he show me to get married.

Learning

3 Replies

Yam Raj @ PBI (Social Reformer - www.publicbureauofinvestigation.in)     29 December 2011

Yes, every company keeps records for their employees. In government sector it is upto 25 years they keep record. For private, i think it is 10 years.

Tejal,  As you are legal wife of your husband, you can get it.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 December 2011

Private companies are not obligated to keep any records.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Tejal (house wife)     03 May 2012

1.how can i get details from private companies like biodata, documents at the time of joining , resignation letters. I need them because it is a proof that my husband make false documents for getiing a job & he saw the same at the time of marrige. do i need any court summons for compny. my husband had joined 12 companies in 15 months. & i have his employe code for his all job.

2.& i want his earning details from uk. as i want to know about his salary slips.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register