Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Do my wife love me?

Just to check some expert view

I know my wife is little aggressive as her mother also like that.

But from last 5 years she did not ask for single penny from me nor filed any 498a (yes a complain is there , I think that was to bring her back by some pressure).

She is not having any other male in her life that's why she is coming back to me.

Only her mother is giving some wrong teaching which I think she also understand now.

I came to know that she kept "kaurva choudh" for me in all these deserted year.

I know I can not change her aggresive nature in my whole life but it seems from her feeling when she is not aggressive that she likes me even though I also get angry few times ( but in normal way I don't fight with anyone until and unless it is out of limit).

I got some good feedback from my rented flat neighbor about her where she is residing now.

"Change is the law of nature" Is this possible that she will be little respect giving and taking lady after these many years.

Whenever she is calling me some time aggresive ( in low tone,saying that I will die if you (me) if I don't  live with her).

I don't bother some one live or die. But I will bother if she is truely loving me.

No one from my family interfere in my decision but they suggest give her a chance.

What should I do,Should we both accept each other?

Or should I take the divorce ?

Please give some guidence from your day to day experience of matromonials fights/matters.

Learning

9 Replies

**Victim** (job)     16 June 2012

It seems u still have soft corner for ur wife u should give her a chance

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 June 2012

Mr.Rajendra Kumar,

“Unite, O Lord, this couple like a pair of lovebirds.  May they be surrounded by children living both long and happy ”  Atharva Veda Samhita 14.2.64

“Let there be faithfulness to each other until death.  This may be considered as the summary of the highest law for husband and wife.”     Manu Smriti 9.101

(Guest)

Mediation/concialiation between you and her can solve your matter.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     16 June 2012

You mean to say 5 years desertion ??? What was the reason for it ??

cm jain sir (ccc)     16 June 2012

Take feed back from other people also. If it gud then definetly u should give one chance if u have so much positive thinking about her.

chinni (SW Engineer)     17 June 2012

Hi.. We got married in 2008 January. My wife is rude and she is a house wife. She wanted to live close to her parents. I came to London in 2011 January and it will be very difficult If I land here with family with out any arrangements for house and other basic things. So mutually discussed and she did agree that she will come and join me once I arrange all the basic facilities. But, after arranging all the facilities in couple of months, I did request my wife to come and join. Since then she is not showing any interest to come and join me. I did request her multiple times on this but no use. She wanted to keep my baby close to her parents and that is the reason she is not coming. few elder persons tried to convience her by mediation but she told them that I never informed her to come and join me. I have all emails that I sent her requesting to join me. she is threatening me that she will file a DV case if I force her to come. I filled an application and told her to apply for passport and she mentioned that she did apply for passport in 2011 June, But now she is telling that I never asked her to apply for the passport. We did exchange few emails about it but she told that she never sent any emails and she is also claiming that the email ID from which she sent emails is not her email ID. psycologically am soo disturbed with out seeing my baby. Is there any way that I can take legal action on her and will it help me in any way?

chinni (SW Engineer)     17 June 2012

Hi.. We got married in 2008 January. My wife is rude and she is a house wife. She wanted to live close to her parents. I came to London in 2011 January and it will be very difficult If I land here with family with out any arrangements for house and other basic things. So mutually discussed and she did agree that she will come and join me once I arrange all the basic facilities. But, after arranging all the facilities in couple of months, I did request my wife to come and join. Since then she is not showing any interest to come and join me. I did request her multiple times on this but no use. She wanted to keep my baby close to her parents and that is the reason she is not coming. few elder persons tried to convience her by mediation but she told them that I never informed her to come and join me. I have all emails that I sent her requesting to join me. she is threatening me that she will file a DV case if I force her to come. I filled an application and told her to apply for passport and she mentioned that she did apply for passport in 2011 June, But now she is telling that I never asked her to apply for the passport. We did exchange few emails about it but she told that she never sent any emails and she is also claiming that the email ID from which she sent emails is not her email ID. psycologically am soo disturbed with out seeing my baby. Is there any way that I can take legal action on her and will it help me in any way?

atam parkash (prop.)     21 June 2012

she loves u a lot still also so give her a chance and start living together, keep ur self in her place and think then what is ur reaction and what u hope from ur partner. we had fight with our family members with whom we have blood relations but we dont left them so why wife?

randomethic (Professional)     21 June 2012

She might be uncomfortable with the idea of change and living in a new country which is culturally new and alient to her. Perhaps a you can both try some counselling from a third person and talk to her about this instead of insisting on her joining you.

What is concerning her, what is making her reluctant to join you in London? She might love you but if you are at work and she is at home all day, she might feel that her country and a familiar place and people she can talk to matter to her emotional and mental well being.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register