LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (deep)     16 July 2015

Divorce refiled

My husband filed hma13 divorce, withdrew n now filed divorce hma 12. They have added allegations on character in new case which were not mentioned in previous case. Can he add false allegations like this?  will such allegations be considered?

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     16 July 2015

You can oppose and rebut the allegations made in petition and if court comes at conclusion after completion of trial that allegations made in petition are false,will dismiss the case with cost .

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     16 July 2015

this is a new case so he can add. But you can very well take the defense and point out the additional allegations.

deep (deep)     16 July 2015

Thanks a lot sir and mam for the reply. I would request reply for following also 1. My family in law is not returning my original certificates. And to apply duplicate, i dont have so much money. Is there any way that i can get my certificates back from them as i have to earn to   take care of my child.             Or that isthere any way i can get duplicates free of cost from the university, i had written to uni, but they replied back i need to pay. 2. I want to ask if I can get age relaxations in applying for jobs under category deserted women or similar in this situation from where to get certificate to prove that.

deep (deep)     17 July 2015

Kindly guide experts I really need ur advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register