LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unnamed Man (Fighter against Flase Cases)     30 June 2014

Divorce procedure advice

My wife is harassing me staying at her parent’s home evenly, with small domestic issue; she was involved in messaging with one guy residing beside her parent home. which she never told me and when i came to know she erased all history, though i have try to convince her she is refused to settle and started doing job staying at her parents home without consulting/informing me. She was backed by her parents. In last 1 year she chooses to stay more than 3 months on 10 different occasions. I have asked his elder uncle to have joint meeting but though they don't to settle and kept her at their home. I have tried many times but gave up now. I think i don't have any future with this kind of girl who doesn’t bother to listen her husband and leave me on every alternate day. Please advice how to get rid off this relation. She wants to build her future and i too want to focus on mine. I don't want to be fool who settle with her when she want and be in relation with her when she wants to stay with me at her wish.

Learning

1 Replies

Vithal. Upari (Advocate)     30 June 2014

If you apply for divorce usually in the court of law  questions will arise

a)            Why she left you? There  may be various reasons ( Mental & Physical related)

b)         When you came to know about the affair of your wife with other guy, either you try to convince her  what she is doing is wrong, its effects, and even you consult that guy tell how badly it effects to all.  But these things should be happen in the presence of all your & her family members as it would be warning to her and even to her family members to rectify their daughter’s mistake and advise her to lead importance of marriage and  its customs.

c)       Even after this, they are not ready then –Get all supporting evidence how your wife, her family members are cheated directly or indirectly and file case against her and apply for divorce, but before that be honest yourself that as a husband you took all steps  to fulfill all her wishes so that case can stand in favour of you.

d)      Another method-before applying for divorce you approach to family counseling centres through their intervention or through their mediation it so happen  that issue can be resolved and  even possibilities of rectifying the mistakes by your wife or by family members.- FIRST YOU TRY THIS.  Then you can try above steps.

e)      Even if counseling is not worked out, then apply divorce and get settled with another girl, but ensure check all the details about that girl.

Hope to the best of my knowledge I convinced you to solve your problem

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register