LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan (bisiness)     25 March 2014


My spouse and myself have some family issues. We are not living with each other more than a year.

My wife is living in America. Either of us did not apply for divorce yet but we both decided to go for separation legally.

Please tell me the possible ways for me to give divorce to her.

Thank you!


 9 Replies

chandraprakash tripathi (sole propritor)     25 March 2014

Divorce by mutual consent, can contact my Sir Adv Ba tripathi 9224650816, for more details and guidance

pavan (bisiness)     25 March 2014

My wife is not willing to come to india. She might have plans to stay back at abroad for long time. Is it possible for me to give divorce to her

advocate mukunda (advocate)     25 March 2014

divorce by mutal understanding need both husband & wife.

advocate mukunda (advocate)     25 March 2014

divorce by mutal understanding need both husband & wife present in court.

or you can do ex-party.

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     25 March 2014

You may file a case for dissolution of marriage . Ask her to receive your summons and then allow the the matter to be decided in her absence . This way you will be able to obtain a decree of divorce.

pavan (bisiness)     25 March 2014

Our religion is Hindu. Could anybody please tell me if I can provide grounds for divorce with no fault on my wife.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     28 March 2014

@Pavan -Try to give another go to correct  your relationship.May be you will be happier soul.If this not work, then try to work on the modalities to part ways peacefully,convince her of the same and try to keep the bridge of communication open.Legal course should be the last course.

pavan (bisiness)     30 March 2014

I sincerely consider your words. I am going to make a move for reunion. Thanks for your kind advice.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     30 March 2014

Cheers mate.. I  have enough money not to starve my self to give a wrong advice... GOD Is the highest KARMIC LAWYER/JUDGE .. I see happy families.. it brings tears to  my eyes... but EOD I want every one to be happy..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register