LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

paritosh Sharma (service)     19 January 2021

Development authority auction reserved price and single bid

Dear Sir/Madam, I am applying/applied to the Development Authority in Uttar Pradesh for the Auction of the Plots (residential). The authority has done 4 time auction for said plots but could not sell or receive bid for the said plot and I am the single bidder in this Auction going to take place in few days. I am single bidder in auction of the said plot is told by the authority person verbally and this is 4th time auction is taking place. My query is : I have to take this plot and I am ready to give the amount 10% above the reserved price kept by the authority. The reserve price is 11000/- per square meter and I am ready to give 12100/- per square meter price in the auction on the day of auction. My price was not asked in the auction application and this has to be informed on the day of the auction. Earlier Authority has sold plots at the rate of 20000/- per square meter. But could not sell the plot for which I am bidding. What can be my point of stand so that authoriy doesnot cancel my bid for being a Single bidder or price is not very high from the Reserved price. I am ready to pay 10% to 20% above the reserved price and need to know the stand I have to take so that Authority doesnot cancel my bid being a Single bidder and amount is just 10% higher then the reserved price. This is the 4th time auction is taking place and no bids came earlier for said plot. It will be good if you can provide reference to some good judgments so that I can present those to VC of the Authority. Regards,

Learning

1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   19 January 2021

In order to be sure about what's the matter going on with the Authority and valid reasons, you may move forward with an application (in order to know the valid reasons) to any higher official of the Authority and wait for its reply. For instance, to be sure enough, you could even email the application on the official website of the Development Authority.

However, if the Authority does not provide a valid/satisfactory answer or does not revert back to your application, then in such case you may proceed to file a RTI (RIGHT TO INFORMATION) towards the Authority.

The RTI (Right to Information) is an act of the Parliament of India which sets out the rules and procedures regarding citizens' right to information. It replaced the former Freedom of Information Act, 2002.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More