LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veena Naik   21 September 2020

Car fraud case

So the story begins from 2016. Mr. A sold his car to Mr. B for 7L. On the installment basis. Here there was mediator Mr. C. Mr. B gave 4L. That also by saying I'll give you the amount but I don't have much right now I'll pay you soon. Mr. A was very lenient and gave him the time. In 2018 he said he has applied for loan as soon as it get sanctioned he will pay.In Aug 2020 finally Mr. B said that his loan has sanctioned he give the money in 10 days But after that Mr. B Never picked the call. In September 2020 Mr. A got a call from Mr. D that he has bought the same car from Mr. E where as there was no relation between Mr. D and Mr. E. And the car owner is still on the name of Mr. A

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     21 September 2020

give details of agreement of total price, balance payment, if you can prove balance payment you can file a recovery suite in court , can also file criminal complaint to police

telldunkinz   21 September 2020

The major goal of this Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Experience Survey is to get honest comments from the customers. Dunkin’ Donuts value your comments a great deal, and also they aim to improve the client contentment degree on their premises. The questionnaire of the TellDunkin’ Survey consists of concerns connected to food high quality, services, referrals, recommendations, issues, repeating of your brows through, and so on. telldunkin

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     21 September 2020

what advice do you want as your qry is incomplete.

1 Like

Veena Naik   23 September 2020

what section will be applied

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register