Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Broad123   09 January 2018

Wife false 498a case ,harassed using police,beaten

Hello Everyone,


1.Women lived just 2 months,refuse to live further moved away to her sister place(Already 2 years now)

2. We went to their family elder people for justice(jamad),we are beaten by them for no reason.

3.They beaten ,same night gave false compliant 498a,dowry harassement on me and entire 8 people of my family.These happens after I applied for Conjugal rights.

4.we were called by police ,harassed me ,never allowed to go do my work as i was working in other state,currently unemployed.But she works in government temporary staff for last one year..

5.We were called by collector office,nothing turned againt me or my family as were Innocent.Conjugal cases on process,sometime she appear and sometimes no.

So Since she filled false case against after I filled for conjugal rights.Do i withdraw and apply for divorce? She already made me pay enough for lawyers and 8 people Anti bail....Am not in the position(unemployed) to give maintaince or any money to her as I didnt take any dowry from her,am the one gave necklace for 2 lakhs for the marriage.

Could anyone experienced people would suggest me how to handle my situation or lead the right correction?I'd really appreciate it. 2 years of mine just gone for nothing.....How could i speed up this to finish ?





 4 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     09 January 2018



Go for Divorce .... 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     09 January 2018

You don't have monet to pay her maintenance being unemployed from where you will pay lawyer for filling fresh case of divorce after withdrawing the Restitution of Conjugal Right petition?

Get your RCR petition decided as soon as possible so if that is allowed you get not only one new ground for divorce after passing of decree of RCR in your favour if she refuse or avoid restoring conjugal relationship with you within one year but this will even go in your favour in other criminal or civil matters filled by your wife against you.

1 Like

Broad123   09 January 2018

THANK YOU SIR.I'm glad someone helping people like me here.....In situation people using us both sides ........

RCR was filled  feb of last year,till now there is no counter filled from them,counselling section going on (3 sitting finished) , I told them am not willing to reunion as i feel unsecured  and also she filled false 498a F>I<R on me and my entire family.....recently they gave petition for lok adalat,then they moved to family court again... after enquiry it seems they decided not to go for lok adalat,since my lawyers demands more money from me,not presenting in court last one year am going all alone myself.

Police counselling,mediation ,collector office,now family court counselling ,didnt mention am wrong.....still they support her by forcing me to reunion...i told them let me prove am innocent then i will deal with it later.....

Sir is there any idea how could i speed up my RCR? 

OR push them to do something in favor of me?

what happens after filling divorce?how long it takes? Do's and Dnt's? Explain bit details..

Thank you so much for your time,not many do this.....Thanks once again...



Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     09 January 2018

At least it will take 3years

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query