Myself: Priyanka (Hindu Marriage 2010 + 5 year old son in my custody getting Rs. 11000 /month maintenance) (Me & my husband both have MBA)
PREVIOUS POST/THREAD: My brother has posted this messsage out of his concern towards me:-
In divorce can hindu wife claim husbands ancestral property?
REASONS FOR DIVORCE:-
1) Arranged marriage and we dont have same kind of thinking and any discussion lands up in a brutal arguement.
2) I dont like my in-laws and I have been asking my husband to live seperately, from his always nagging old parents.
3) We dont have any love left in our marriage and dont want to keep dragging it forward.
************* He is not ready for MCD, by giving one time alomony, and from all the harassment, I dont want to leave them without teaching a good lesson, and I disagree with my brother to let it go so easily. ****************
1) He already transfered his property to his mothers name, so during divorce can I put an injunction and put a claim under MARRIAGE AMMENDMEND BILL 2010? Can I challange his GIFT DEED? will it stand?
2) My lawyers says that all I have to do is to drag the case till the MARRIAGE AMMENDMEND BILL 2010, comes into effect (which may happen sooner or later). Will that work?
3) Can I put claim on their ancesteral property on behalf of my 5 year old son? Is the claim justified in the court of law?
With this marriage heading no where, I am just fed up and cant just sit and do nothing. Pleae advice. Thank you.
P.S. Its a kind request to everyone to avoid giving out personal comments, as I am only seeking EXPERT ADVICE !!! Thanks. Priyanka.