procedure to add name in 7/12

I have Purchased Property being Constructed in the year 1991

Kindly Advise me the Procedure to Add My Name in 7/12 in Gujarat, Hurdle is No name of previous seller in the 7/12

and where can i get the Copy of NA Order and Rajjachiti



Sanjay Khemani


Visit your nearest thasildar office or land survey office. Show the documents wherein the seller acquired interest.

This is not complicated thing to worry you have purchased the property not stolen. You can get all the details of that land and paper will be available in MRO office of the place where that property is located. As per paper writing service  articles it's the best blog to get answers. There you can get all your doubts clarified and get answers to them.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

LAWkdown Challenge    |    x