transfer of father's property to sons name without willing

kis tarah se hum apne father ki property hum 3 brothers main equally transfer kar sakte hai, hamare father ki suddenly death ho gayi hai aur unhone koyi will bhi nahi banayi thi, please aap hame bataye father ki property ko apne name per karane ka kiya tarika hai aur iske liye kiya documents ki zarorat padegi....thanks


Determine the property is self acquired or ancestral.

Accordingly the property shall devolve upon legal heir as per Personal Laws applicable to you e.g. Muslim Law..................

Obtain succession certificate from civil court.


Or obtain the rules for transfer from the authority under which property falls and complete the process.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x