LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (dir)     29 September 2012

Deserted,rebuked maid,divorce

My wife deserted me 4 months back and still in the same mood not to be back relatives says we don't need divorce but real intention not clear and can't take responsbility of 2 kids.Kids school she s in diffrent state of India and has not made any police or court case.She being very lazy to do any work but interested taking easy money from me and showing that she is in a state of shock and don't lift phone to creat pressure on me.But while she was with me rebuked maid servent and physically abused her and now she has recorded the statement and signed a document of the whole event and my wife even physically abused my 7 yrs daughter and audio record of the same available with me.she left along with her parents in my absence and took all costly items from home and even poisoned my food ,for which i was admitted in for 2 days.Can this help me if she file DV or 498 A against me.Can legal notice from advocate to her parents,followed
> by RCR,child constody and divorce procedding can continue.I have lot of documentary proof that I was very supportive to her and that also official docs. signed by her.How much will be the Maintenance and child manint. amount I have to pay as even when she was with me she was a great tension for me quarelling on petty matters every day.


 1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2012

1. Documents which you say you have and witnesses depositions may help for divorce case. It may be a long wait process.
2. RCR can be filed if you are really interested ot bring her back. It may not help you if she is not ready to come back.
3. Custody / visitation can also be filed if you are concerned about welfare of child and has a female at home to look after the child. 
4. Maint. can't be guessed as no income / liabilities details specified. Perhaps, be prepared as a guess either 1/3rd. or 1/2 post all statutory deductions from your income to for non working wife and child.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register