Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tejashree etam   06 February 2024

Denial to release fnf

Dear Team, 

I was an employee of a particular healthcare organisation. My last working day was 31 dec 2023 as per the rules and good will of my previous managers. 

A consultant reporting to me absconded with the patient's money because she had not got her payment for a few months because of her account issues and the person who made her invoice did it incorrectly initially. 

Now what has happened is - when asked I had given remark that her payment was on hold and I had dropped a mail for it. Now no one is getting the mail I had sent. And I don't even remember properly for which month it had been sent because it was last year in middle somewhere and the details were asked to me in December.  I might have confused her with someone else. So now just because that physio is not ready to pay her cash in hand and her payment was released by someone upto some extent and we are not getting that particular mail - my noc is held by accounts team. 

Kindly suggest how it could be resolved.

Learning

1 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 March 2024

Get resolved the corporate dispute and then claim your full and final settlement. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register