LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Sharma (student)     15 May 2014

Delaying the product and asking for more money

I ordered 3 printed circuit boards for my college project from pcbpower.com. I paid them via online payment option. After some time when I was checking my profile on pcbpower.com I realized that there was another order of 3 pcbs apart from the ones that I had ordered under my profile. I immediately got the order cancelled and also got the confirmation from the website saying that the following order is now cancelled. But after few days their manager calls me and says that due to some technical issues that order was not really cancelled and that now I have to pay for 3 more boards and only then will I be able to get my original 3 boards. Now I don't know how they can blackmail me like this. This college project is so important for me. They have not only wasted my precious time but are also asking unreasonably for more money even when the fault was from their side. Now why should I pay for their faults. Please tell me what are my legal options. I have got all the mails that we exchanged.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 May 2014

Issue a legal notice cancelling your order and refund of money paid with interest.

Contact/engage a local lawyer.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 May 2014

Instead of exploring legal option, u can try mediation methods to solve this issue, because this  falls under deficiency in service, and fittest case for consumer court. Little room for any penal provision.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 May 2014

You are given with option by expert lawyers above, it is your now your choice to send a legal demand notice or to follow up with the company in an amicable manner.

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     17 May 2014

Dear Vishal,

Mail me all the relevant communication between you and company.They will certainly entertain your request once we send them legal notice.As a student we can take up the assignment as a social cause on behalf of CYBER AWARENESS ORGANISATION.Kindly mail immediately to info@cyberorgindia.com or call 09422109619.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register