Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chitra Sharma (Executive - HR)     31 March 2008

Courses related to HR

Hi!

Could anyone provide me with the details regarding short term courses related to HR which could be useful for me in my career growth. I am staying in Ahmedabad. I would even like to know where in Ahmedabad can i persue these courses. Please help me in this regards. It is very important for me. Thank u.

Chitra

Learning

6 Replies

shiva shanker (Legal Officer)     31 March 2008

HI Chitra as per your querry i like to suggest that, u cannot do any short term courses for HR. Minimum one year Diploma Course is required. But now the year has ended. So u hav to wait for next academic year. U can do your HR Dip through correspondence.

Chitra Sharma (Executive - HR)     31 March 2008

I have already been doing my PGDBA (HR) but i am not able to clear few assisment and exams as it is in correspondence. I am not able to understand those subjects. So i want to go in for any regular courses.

Guest (n/a)     31 March 2008

IF u are staying in Bangalore revert back to vasu_hr2209@yahoo.co.in... Vasanth

Chitra Sharma (Executive - HR)     01 April 2008

Thank U Vasanth but i am staying in Ahmedabad and i need sumthing over here only

hari kiran (student)     20 December 2011

Hi sir.. i am hari kiran studying MBA in jawaharlal nehru technological university(jntu) with specilization of HR. So which type of law coureses(1year)  are helpful to my carreaer in hr field... I am intersed in labour laws..  welfare facilites..

So please give name of the courses, and university offers in andhra pradesh....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2011

@ Chitra,

Luckily you are in good location and many of the corporate have their HQ in your city.

It is believed that IIM Ahmedabad, EDI, conduct some crash/short term courses for working executives. Other reputed institutions e.g. NIRMA Instt. etc must also be conducting some courses and option of virtual classroom, evening classes may be available.

It is always better to avail certifications from reputed institutions which have a brand value and are known to impart good training and thus can add value to your vitae.

Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Ahmedabad

https://www.ediindia.org/

Zydus School For Excellence, Ahmedabad

https://www.zydusschool.org/

IIPM - INDIA's GLOBAL B-SCHOOL..., Ahmedabad,

St. Kabir Institute of Profess..., Ahmedabad

Indian Institute for Developme..., Ahmedabad

K7 Institute of Management, Ahmedabad,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register