LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I do not believe in law ! See why ?

I do not believe in present laws/legal system.

Here are two videos of mine,please watch and then write your comments also.

LEGAL INJUSTICE BY INDIAN GOVERNMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW7AgZwNkMA

Badlo ! Sara-Gala Legal (ILLegal) System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkF0IoPVvMg

My youtube name(the real one)   is  tusharcosmic

Learning

21 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     02 July 2010

good videos....these rent laws must change now....its sheer nuisance that we are maintaining in our legal system by keeping age old rent laws.

what I believe, a single step to abrogate obsolete rent laws will be a big relief both for landlords and the judiciary...such rent litigations have been a major cause of burden on judiciary, as such disputes give rise to multiple litigation.

4 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 July 2010

Rent laws are nightmare for not only landlords but also for tenant. A tenant find it difficult to get a house, once he gets, he is asked to vacate in three years. So, many persons have more than one houses/flats but they does not give it in rent. This area needs urgent attention. Firstly there should be no law in favour of tenants and landlords must get right to get his property vacated within two months. The second thing is that earning from rent should be made non taxable. Thirdly property tax of rented house should be at par with those of self occupied houses. Then see the difference everyone will be happy. No one will be houseless. Housing problem will be solved rent too will be reduced due to competition.

There are population who can pay monthly rent of 10,000/- but can not afford to buy a flat worth of 50-60 lakhs, instantly.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     03 July 2010

Ashustosh Ji Is right . Both people suffer . But tenants suffer a LOT more . To people who are up and close in 'law circles' they will be aware that there are 'payroll lawyer' groups and 'payroll judges'. The payroll advocates in turn get paid by Unscrupulous landlords who use money power to influence the judges and get judgement in their favor. These are "payroll judges' who will ALWAYS get 'regular Cut' from 'payroll lawyer group'. Landlords have a LOT more MONEY power and interest in the property than tenants  have so abuse against tenants is also a lot higher than is with landlords , esp when it comes to building landlords who want to evict the tenants off their homes , so they can get it 'free' and develop it .

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 July 2010

you do not believe in law,

...........    still then law attracts you and you compeled to follow the law ..............

AM I RIGHT?

SORRY I COULD NOT SEE THE VEDIO,

NO PROVISION IN MY COMPUTER.

(Guest)

I am logical but not legal because law is retarded,foolish,logicless.

Law attracts me only because I want it to be reasonable.

How can you say that I follow that the law, I follow logic not law.

Vijay Shah (merchant)     04 July 2010

I dont beleive in Law because law is like a Whor* , a prostitute ( no diparaging meant - take that literally ) that serves only for

CONGRESS POLITICANS AND THE LIKE

TERRORISTS LIKE AFZAL GURU AND KASAB WHO GET ACQUITTED, MERCY OR ELSE CONVICTED WITH GREATEST EFFORT.

UNIQUENESS OF LAW IN INDIA :

INDIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY , WHERE A PERSON CAN BE CONVICTED AND JAILED FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE , IF A GIRL THINKS A MAN WHOM SHE DOES NOT LIKE OR WANTS MONEY FROM , RAPED HER BUT  IF YOU ARE A TERRORIST AND HAVE KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE - CONGRESS AND THE LIKE GOVTS WILL AQUIT YOU AND RESERVE JOB FOR YOU.

YEAH MERA BHARAAT MAHAN ...!!! YAA  PHIR..." TERRORIST CONGRESS INDIA " KA KYA MAAN  !!!

(Guest)

Arup ji ,first view my videos then comment ,it would be better.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 July 2010

Vijayji U r right. Since Mrs. Indira Gandhi Law is in pocket of CongMan. Cong knows how to keep law in pocket.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     21 July 2010

its requested pls watch the videos first....this person is doing wonderful job for the society.

there can be other forums to discuss congress and BJP but let this forum be used to ignite minds of prudent citizens

know your rights, assert your rights

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 July 2010

Yes Kiran Sir, I will go by your advice. and Thanks for it.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 July 2010

WILL TRY TO SEE IT.

AFTER SEEING YR VEDIO I SHALL CAME TO KNOW, HOW MUCH YOU ARE LOGICAL,

BUT SO FAR I KNOW YOU - ARE NOT DOING ILLEGAL AS BECAUSE

SHOWING DISRESPECT TO LAW ITSELF IS NOT ILLEGAL,

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRITISIZE IT.

WE DO IT MANY A TIMES.

STILL THEN WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE LAW OF THE LAND.

(Guest)

Arup ji, I will send you these videos by email, just or in morning tomo.  I have downloaded but yet to see since I know tushar just familiar to me and so I simply agreed with him on his a simple sentence.

Remember, revolution ever done by those were disagree and were having faith on truth.

Present is better while sorting out mistakes of past and it s more tough to identify and sort out mistakes being done at present but than only fuure will be better as the present is better than the past.

SAY "NO" IF YOU ARE DISAGREE WITH SOMETHING WRONG IN YOUR BELIEF.

OR DON'T COMPLAIN AND BE SURRENDERED.

I CAN'T SURRENDER BEFORE A GHOST.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register