Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I do not believe in law ! See why ?

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 July 2010

thanks ram ji.

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     22 July 2010

Very well done, sri.Tusharcosmic! Great job! Our country very much needs people like you, if at all positive changes are desired in the social and especially legal system.

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     22 July 2010

Sri.Tushar comic,

I suggest a link to the videos be emailed to the President, PM, Law Minister, CJI, Law Commission et all.  I believe,that will translate in to positive reactions, if not immediately, atleast in the near future.

venkatkrishna (AGM)     25 July 2010

Really  it is  a  real situation in India.   I agree with him and support him.  

I would like to say,  if you file a case,   judges are not having their own  brain, because they cannot  decide your case unless you show  some  citations of  upper courts. Even upper courts also  decide matters on some other judgements.  Why!!   Why !!  always  these courts need  judgments to decide a case on the points.   Are they in capable?  Why  these judges are not using their brains.  The so called  citations  were also decided by some  humnan  only.  Not   unnatural power  decided  or given those judgements.  All those old judgements were  decided based on the  time, situation prevailed at that  point of time.   Why   the present  judges are not  using their common sence.  when they come out  of   narrow thinking style.   When they think beyond four walls?   When  they  give  judgments,  where  the entire world admire at.

T.R. Ganesan (Advocate)     25 July 2010

Mr. Tushar ,  I wanted to view your vedio before I express my comments.  If possible please email to:

ganesan.t.r47@gmail.com

Thanks,

T.R. Ganesan

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 March 2012

Tusharcosmic, I have seen and heard you on the subject, which was one of my subject (Delhi Rent Control Act) in my LL.B course.Your speech reminds me of the memorable words of "Law and Justice" although law and justice are two distinct concepts,are interwined somuch that we cannot conceive one without the other. Genesis as well as the end of law is justice. We can conceive administrastion of justice without law but we can not  envision administration of Justice dehors justice, and this reminds me of our Naga customary laws. In  Naga society it is just beyond the wildest dream of any tennant to claim their tennant property as their own. I am of the view that the Model Rent control Act 1995 prepared by the Housing Ministry should be immediately implemented. Keep up the good works, regards.

Mohsin (Proprietor)     08 August 2012

Change of name ads can be published in 2 newspapers for as low as 180/- you may call on 23734638 /23708196 and can get your work done if you are in mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register