LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khadhar   23 January 2020

Wife filed criminal case against husband

Mine was Love marriage and registered in muslim jamath which was against her family. We lived together away from her family. She got pregnant and wanted to visit home. The moment she visited and stayed for a while. Then after some days, she asked me to bring her. Whils i was stepping her home, police jeep was there already there in the street near her home. I ignored and when i entered her home at 1300 hrs, police got inside and assaulted me and brought me to police station and taken my mobile and then she came with her dad and she filed a complaint against me and i was charged criminal case as per IPC 294, 323, 506(ii), TNWH 4. Her dad asked me to sign Khula divorce mentioning they found anothed alliance and hence i have no rights over the child in the womb. I strongly refused and they assaulted saying they would withdraw the case if i signed and go away. But i determined not to sign.they waited till 2000 hrs and remanded me in prison by having me appeared at magistrate home at 2100 hrs. I came out on bail. Bit they have shifted their rental home and brought my wife and child along with them. When i called them, threaten that they would file another fake charges if i try to meet my wife and child. They also changed my mail id by using my mobile OTP while i was i prison and they could misuse my mail for cyber crime and put foist charges again.The case is adjourned to March 9th 2020. I could not meet my child. They have police influence to put another foist charges if i go to complain in police station. Kindly advise. Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 January 2020

You siad LOVE MARRAIGE...really is that love ; Just forget her get life, divorce her she is no more yours.Live better life,let your parents find a suitable match for you . 

Or just keep be like majnu and roam around her street wasting your time and life.

Still intrested just get a copy of birth certificate of child see if their is your name as father or someone else has been replaced with you by her parents. 

Legally you can file effectless  suit for restitution of conjugal rights ,and file application for meeting your child .

Just you are robbed  of emotions already,just mend your life for better,

1 Like

Mastan   23 January 2020

registered in muslim jamath???? where is this jamath? what is the legal authority of it to register? would you please give address of it. Did a govt recognized KHAJI performed your NIKHA? 

"They changed my mail ID by using my mobile OTP. "

when this happened? after the case or before the case? Where is your mobile now? . If your mobile is stiil under their custody file a criminal case of theft on them

1 Like

They arr heartless fellows. They assaulted and dragged me on the street in front of my wife and snatched my mobile and wallet containing debit card and credit card, driving license, aadhar card, and also when i was i prison they went to my employer and takrn my suitcase containing my original certificates and passport. Now am jobless and no ID person.

We wanted to register in govt register office but they replied lame reasons that both are from different address. So we approached annamalayar matrimony registration at parrys, Chennai through google and registered. They snatched my mobile through police and didnt allow me to call lawyer till 9pm and remanded me without even allow me to buy blanket with my money. The police took 5000 rs in the wallet and given my mobile to wife family. They changed my password and deleted our photographs. The police thrashed me on the street and they videographed it and threatening that they would send the beaten video to all my contacts and in YouTube.

Mastan   23 January 2020

Sad to hear that...

If the police threatening that they would send beaten video to all your contacts then stay calm and let they do it. Once it is done will tell you the next course of action.

1 Like

Khadhar   24 January 2020

Police snatched my mobile and given to my wife's family. Also my wallet and id cards and passport and certificates. It is my wife family videographed that assault and gad already sent to my contacts from my email. Since they changed password, i could not log in and contact my friends and employer. kindly mail me ur advise saahib1707@gmail
Originally posted by : Mastan
Sad to hear that...

If the police threatening that they would send beaten video to all your contacts then stay calm and let they do it. Once it is done will tell you the next course of action.

Mastan   24 January 2020

File a theft case/complaint to SP of your district related to the snatched items. Try to get new sim with that complaint receipt. you can new AADHAR by visiting your nearest AADHAR CENTER. And for the credit cards/debit cards make a request to block them in the bank. 

Dont understand that the police went to your employer and take your suitcase??? filmsy grounds. dont know whether its a story or reality... 

Khadhar   24 January 2020

With my mobile they called my employer. Told them that his employee has been arrested and that he needs his belongings to be sent to his and employer obeyed as instructed. I contacted my employer when i came out on bail and he mentioned the same. What's the use of writing story here.. any monetary benefits or social trending. I was frustrated and could not meet my child yet..need some true lawyer to help me out. Case number Saidapet MM Court XVIII Calender case 757/2019 Check online https://services.ecourts.gov.in/ecourtindia_v4_bilingual/cases/case_no.php?state=D&state_cd=10&dist_cd=13#

Mastan   25 January 2020

Ask few of your friends/contacts who received the beating video to forward to you and as well as to the higher police officer of your area. And you prepare a complaint and submit to the higher rank police officer. if fir not get registered then file 156(3) complaint in court. You can send the video to media houses and news papers too by contacting them.

And when this incident happened? Have you tried to retrieve you old number(SIM) and other cards & certificates? if the story is genuine then atleast call 100 and submit your grieviance before actually going to police.

1 Like

Khadhar   25 January 2020

The video they sent to my friends in abroad from my mail ID which they hacked. I dobt hav any contact of my friends as i dont have thier number and mail which was lost and they immediately deleted my email account. I was working in Masjid and they took my suitcase conataining my belongings. I called 100, but they direct me to contact the same police station in that area or submit a complaint to commissioner office. Kindly mail me saahib1707@gmail if u want to give any advise. Thanks

Mastan   25 January 2020

Then chose the best way out it as per your safety - Complaint to commissioner Office. And make sure that your employer should come forward to give evidence of that theft of your suitcase. 

The video you are claiming to be taken but admitting that you dont have it with you and giving lame excuses that friends in abroad. What man, the social media accounts like fb, twitter etc.. can be operated from anywhere without your mobile number OTP. Contact them in some way and get it. 

If there are no witnesses coming forward for you/ and you dont have the claimed electronic evidence with you - - then i dont have any idea how to approach for a case on police. given up. Yielded.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register