Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghav Kurich   03 August 2018

case against SC/ST

hello sir/maam,
i belong to a small town amritsar and we hav a small colony over here named SMILE ENCLAVE! the querry is that some reserved category SC/ST people are abusing one or the other every other day! what can b the solution to that? can we file a complaints against them? i am in merchant navy i hav to come and go! so m more worried after me they will harass my parents! can anyone get me a solution to this!

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     03 August 2018

Don't address them as SC/ST people,just call them miscreants. Lodge police complaint against them for creating public nuisance for which necessary action be taken against them.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2018

All affected residents may unite hands and record all instances of abuse, harassment (audio/visual) and maintain irrefutable evidences…

The police would know if any such nuisance is created elsewhere and their past record..

Preferably approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Civil/Criminal matters   and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..and proceed further under expert advice of your counsel to handle say; counterblast, false allegations………..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Civil courts, HC, SC……

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register