Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My last Post On LCI----Why to change India when you can't Change Yourself...!!!(Don't point fingers........Make a Punch It's Time for Unity..........Have a crunch)

Why we say India need change why can't we say we Indian need's change. That's because India is one and we Indians are more than 120 crores. We feel difficulty to change ourselves rather than changing one India and that also by mere words. What an illogical approach we have.

-------------

To All fighters,
This is not an issue which has raised today,It's a chronicle issue which has crossed three decades.And non of any Men's NGO's, Govt. or Men's movement has changed these one sided law a bit also.
The reason is simple as lump sum40% of direct vote bank from women are intact.. No political party wants to interfere with this. The NCW, NCWDC, and all small and Big NGO's of woman along with big support of ministry of Woman and child welfare are with these biased law.

Read full article, You have to if you want to be the cause of change, below is the link.

Why To Change India When You can't Change Yourself......!!!

everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in

Learning

10 Replies

fighting back (exec)     29 March 2014

Hi Brother............why are you saying that this is your last post? are you quitting the forum? please dont do that if you are thinking that way. we all need you and your excellent guidance to our fellow members.........

1 Like

Northern Queen (Manager)     29 March 2014

Every Sufferer - if you are leaving this forum then please reconsider buddy.  You have given so much support and advice to many on here - without you, some would still be sitting in jail with their families.

You are not a god, but you are a true hero to many, including myself, who isn't even a man, nor an Indian citizen.  If your words reach out to me, who lives thousands of miles away, then it can reach out to many more globally.

Don't give up the fight.  It may take many more years, but it's a cause worth fighting for.  We will all join hands and stand with you to get this law changed so it is fair and just.

God bless you for all the help and support given to these innocent victims.  

1 Like

Northern Queen (Manager)     29 March 2014

Every Sufferer - if you are leaving this forum then please reconsider buddy.  You have given so much support and advice to many on here - without you, some would still be sitting in jail with their families.

You are not a god, but you are a true hero to many, including myself, who isn't even a man, nor an Indian citizen.  If your words reach out to me, who lives thousands of miles away, then it can reach out to many more globally.

Don't give up the fight.  It may take many more years, but it's a cause worth fighting for.  We will all join hands and stand with you to get this law changed so it is fair and just.

God bless you for all the help and support given to these innocent victims.  

498aindian (other)     29 March 2014

Sufferer (ESIS) I am not feeling good after seeing your last post, why you said this is your last post? You are a inspiration not only for me but for thousands of victims who need your expert advice.Please reconsider before quit. You always said Fight till your last breath then why you are leaving us before climax.I will say this is not a good move. I am with you and many victims are with you,Just think over again.God bless you.(Ramesh)

1 Like

498aindian (other)     29 March 2014

Sufferer (ESIS) I am not feeling good after seeing your last post, why you said this is your last post? You are a inspiration not only for me but for thousands of victims who need your expert advice.Please reconsider before quit. You always said Fight till your last breath then why you are leaving us before climax.I will say this is not a good move. I am with you and many victims are with you,Just think over again.God bless you.(Ramesh)

D Seikhar G (self)     30 March 2014

Dear saviour we all need you badly please come soon.I know you are borned fighter and fighter never says good bye.please... please don't quit LCI.

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi all,

Thanks for your amazing love and support which you have given me in such a short duration of my existence on this LCI. In mere 2 days I received more than 5 dozens of messages and mails as why you are quitting LCI.

It' nice to see all your mails and messages. Hope you all are doing well. The reason behind my left out on LCI is not new as I had made my mind to not help those candidates who are such a selfish that they don't even bothered or have courtesy enough to help others, they are b*st*rds who know only their benefits and cry like a hell that they desperate with these biased law, suffered too much from these one sided law but when time comes to do something by uniting and spread the messages, speak out against these laws, to modify these law then they see only their convenience and forget all.

They are goons that's why the conditions of we men in India are like this. They need all but they will not move their ass. They need to change India and its one sided law but they will not change themselves. They will fear like a 10 years child even by false cases but not ready to fight against these b*tches who files false cases on them. They will do settlement and again motivate these 498a b*tches to perform their businesses but can't dare to fight for not only themselves but also for millions.

Even LCI has limited my reply due to single reason that I Speak truth on this LCI
I speak against biased law, I speak against professional misconduct of advocates, I speak against misguidance of advocates on this platform where we have joined to give free advices and that doesn't mean we will use lethargic and casual way.Hence, misguide the victims, we will allure clients to trap them on LCI.

I was just fed up and thought this is not a right place for any true person at least for me. So, I decided to help only genuine victims who are also ready to feel the pain of others. Hope all would be doing well.god bless to all, especially my heartiest wishes to all above friends Fighting Back, Northern queen, Ramesh and seikhar who always stood ahead in supporting the true words. I will be in touch with you all.

PS:--  1. I will come only when I will see the height of any advocate has crossed its level in misguiding the innocent victims.

or

2.  To check  PM on LCI.

apart from this I will not entertain any query of any victim via any mode until he or she is not ready to fight for himself/herself as a fighter and also for others too........

I have invested my precious Time on this LCI but I am fortunate to get some really good friends and advocates over here.

It's my gratitude to thanks LCI for it's wonderful platform for all kinds of members even though the LCI had obstructed me in replying the victim's query.:P

--------------------------

Coming Soon ..............

fighting back (exec)     01 April 2014

i totally agree with ESIS on this issue, because i have experienced it my self, there are people who join the forum, and after getting solutions to their queries, they just delete their ids and vanish, they never answer queries raised by other members. and they dont have the attitude to be helpful to others. 

as replied by others in another thread,. to start any movement there should be unity among men who are harrassed here, but what i have observed is that they just tend to vanish when their queries are answered, to give a fight, unity and constant presence along with helping nature in the forum, and ability to rope in new members, especially MIL's and SIL's of wicked women, who can bring about  a big change after roping in women for such movement. i hope members here understand what i want to say.......

naresh (technician)     01 April 2014

iam a latest victim of wife harrasement,i just started knowing all laws.at this stage how can I help others.i agree that some people are like that but not all.by showing some odd people you are leaving all of us is hurting me pls reconsider your decision.thank you brother.

(Guest)

We need actions not suggestions.

Those who are interested to be as fighter and not simply be called as harassed 498a husbands then please contact me.

Even I will be glad and obliged if woman like northern queen would join our fighters group.

We need sisters and mothers who are enormously affectd by these one sided laws.

Please join us if you really want these laws to be amended.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register