Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

WHO is NATIOAL HERO for BHARATRATNA - Anna OR A Cricketer ?

WHO is NATIOAL HERO AS A BHARATRATA? - Anna who is struggling for people's rights? OR A Cricketer for time pass work and promoting gambling and marketing unnecessary products from fashion followers amateur youth generation by misguiding them throgh advertisements?

Learning

34 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 April 2011

A cricketer as a nominee for bharat ratna?

na na !!

we shud not even think of making him a nominee,leave alone making him an award winner...he is earning his bread and butter by winning a match...so wot?

he is hero only for his wife/girl friend,or for those million girls(million=foolish) who look upto him as a hero

besides anna hazare, make such people nominee for the award who have done a heroic deed for their countrymen...

playing and winning a game is not a heroic deed...do u think it is?

if street children in my mohalla win a cricket match,i will clap 4 them...dats it...i will not give them the position of a god or a hero....

make only such people award nominee, who largely helped to release and protect people trapped in Hotel Taj in mumbai,during 26/11 attack.also those soldiers who fought the terrorists...and those officers who arresetd kasab

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 April 2011

anna ji in the middle way.

mr sachin alredy performed.

i understood that there is a criteria for bharat rata,

what is that criteria?

swayamjeet sharma (law)     23 April 2011

just playing a game is not to get bharat ratna.
anna did n doing for humanity n earning n 1rs n spending 2 rs on citizens.
citizens should decide who will get bharat ratna

1 Like

Hitender Gaur (Self Employed)     23 April 2011

There is every one in Govt. having in the capacity to decide Awards to whom to be given, or awared given by , both arecompletely corrupted, so if govt. offer BHARAT RATNA to anna that must rejected by us. Wait till the power of TRUTH in this nation.

swayamjeet sharma (law)     23 April 2011

telling dis is very easy n citizens is citizens v should nt talk about corrupt politician they r now only citizen in paper,make a survey evybody will automatically knw the answer

pulsur (holesole)     23 April 2011

ANNA TENDULKAR

SACHIN HAJARE

BOTH!

Jagadeesh Birkodikar (Proprietor)     23 April 2011

Mr.Sachin Tendulkar …….??

“Bharata Ratna” is most respected awarded. Before awarding same to a person, his service towards particular area must be properly evaluated. There is hue and cry going on to bestow Mr.Sachin Tendulkar by “Bharata Ratna”. And by current rules Mr.Sachin Tendulkar does not qualify for the honour. And I feel there is systematic campaigning is going on to include sports in the criteria for the “Bharata Ratna” award. I sense some stinking bad smell of vote politics in to this.

Now its up to Mr.Sachin Tendulkar to come forward and to clarify his stand and stand tall in the eyes of public, because is Tendulkar is a very humble person and whether Bharata Ratna or not he will be remebered for his contribution to cricket.

Few cricket lovers may be in favour of bestowing Mr.Sachin Tendulkar by “Bharata Ratna”  but definitely not all Indians.

And Mr.Anna Hazareji…….??

Although I highly appreciate “Fast unto death” strike by veteran social activist Anna Hazare, controversies that are being surrounded around him on including Mr.Shant Bhushan and his son have tarnished the image of entire movement. This has also raised doubts on few issues. In such circumstances I am confident that person with high morals and calibre like Anna would not accept “Bharata Ratna”. Right now Jan-Lokpal bill issue is discussed for lot positive aspects where as team selected for its negative aspects ( I am concerned only about inclusion of Mr.Shantibhushan & Son and for not including a single women in it when 33.33% reservations are being demanded by women activists in democratic system )

Now it’s up to veteran Anna Hazare to come forward and to clarify his stand and stand tall in the eyes of public.

But In my opinion, he must consider that when Mahatma Gandhi has not been awarded the Bharat Ratna yet, why he who considers Mahatma Gandhi as his icon. Over to Anna for further comments.

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     23 April 2011

RAM SAMUDRE Sir,

offcourse !

Anna Hajare!

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     24 April 2011

well said Mr. Jagdeesh. I totally agree with you. The selection of committee for drafting lok pal bill has raised lot of eye brows--not least for the non inclusion of women  in a country which is committed to gendermainstreaming at all levels of governannce.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dont beat about the bush(Don't waste any time in a important situation.)

What is important is to make a lokpal bill.

"The selection of committee for drafting lok pal bill has raised lot of eye brows--not least for the non inclusion of women  in a country which is committed to gendermainstreaming at all levels of governannce." ets etc...........   

WHO is NATIOAL HERO AS A BHARATRATA?

As you know Anna .

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 April 2011

LATE RAJEEV GANDHI ALSO BHARAT RATNA, BUT GANDHI JI, NETAJI SUBHAS NOT HONOURED BY IT.

OF COURSE THEY ARE MORE THAN BHARAT RATNA.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 April 2011

I  HEARED A TV NEWS THAT THERE IS A CRITERIA FOR BHARAT RATNA.

IS IT TRUE? IF SO WHAT ARE THESE CRITERIA?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
LATE RAJEEV GANDHI ALSO BHARAT RATNA, BUT GANDHI JI, NETAJI SUBHAS NOT HONOURED BY IT.

OF COURSE THEY ARE MORE THAN BHARAT RATNA
"

Thats the point why you will never find in my any posting using "Bharatratna" with the name of Babasaheb Ambedkar. I take it was a conspiracy to cut the size of Babasaheb Ambedkar before a so called Mahatma and a so called Pandit by "EK TEER SE DO SHIKAAR" that the conspirators can claim that they have honuoured Babasaheb Ambedkar by "Bharatratna" as well as they will be succeded in cutting his personality in a low profile before these so calleds.

That why I did not liked it and so do not remember in which your "Bharatratna" was declared to club with his name, I think it was 1986, I was 19-20 years old and was studying in Dr. Harisingh Gour University at Sagar MP, where I opposed this in my article in a newspaper.

Ambika (NA)     24 April 2011

@ kushan Ji

I do not agree with you. The process is as much important as the product. If the process of selection of the committee is not transparent or rational, as responsible citizens we need to worry. The spirit of democracy is not to be blind to the shortcomings of the process. Hence I have every right to express my take as much as anyone else. None including me is opposing the Lok Pal Bill, but in the euphoria we should not forget that it is takling us back to the dark ages if we look at the way the committee is constituted. I am not even touching on the aspect of the presence of two Bhushans....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register