LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     04 November 2010

Why the thread was closed?

I wonder why the thread started by neverabuse me was stopped? Indeed, the first response that this thread got was from an esteemed advocate from this forum where in he had warmly welcomed the member and the thread started by the author saying that the author has all the human rights. later members like Arup ji had acknowledged that the author's postings were eye opener for him and he would correct some of his unintentional mistakes which he sometimes make using the term Hizra. Arup ji's disarming and open reply was an indicator that the thread had added value to the forum and suddenly the thread was closed!

If we respect human rights, we need to be  respecting  the voice of someone hitherto we had tend to neglect. Closing the thread without any reason infringes on the human rights of the author of the thread  I have my human rights. 

Learning

31 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 November 2010

is it ?

surprising.

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     04 November 2010

Please check the thread. 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     04 November 2010

Yes, It has been closed.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     04 November 2010

probably the genuine ness was doubtful . this member suddenly appeared from nowhere and started commenting of one particular thread. appears to be mischief of someone too naughty. wat others feel?

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 November 2010

i agree with avnish.i too felt similarly.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     04 November 2010

Nothing strange, this site is being visited/watched and accessed by thousands of guest visitors who are not members. After watching the activities someonme would have appeared to reminds us about their rights.

So, I do not see anything unusual.

This is a www site so it is better to be careful while making/using any unwanted comments/words here.

2 Like

Vishwa (translator)     05 November 2010

I cannot say anything about the person who posted the message in question. But I do feel the issues raised are genuine. All human beings have right to dignity.
3 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 November 2010

I SUPPORT MS KAUR AND MR VISWA.

THE PERSON TERGETED SOMEONE BUT NO HINTS WHO IS HE / SHE?

LOOKING A LITTLE BIT ODD.

HOWEVER, ISSUES RAISED BY HIM ARE PERFECT THAT SOMETIMES WE USE THIS AS AN ABUSE TO OTHERS. THERE IS GENUINE CAUSE TO BE AGRIVED FOR THE REAL PERSON.

1 Like

neverabuseme ( Activist for Hizra's Human Rights)     05 November 2010

Hello All

I did not target a particular person or a particular thread. I have brought out the concerns after going through many threads. I also thought that as and we have problems, we can use this forum for seeking legal options to solve our problems. 

Some members have doubted the veracity of my identity. I have seen in this forum that many are not using their real names. And there is so much more reason for me not to use my real name. 

I am happy that at least my account is not deleted so that I can still write in reply and clarify. Someone smelt something, it is written in the thread above. Well, it all depends. Individual identity here does not matter, I was the collective voice, a voice which would always pointed out whenever there is an abuse against us. We know it is a hard struggle, but that does not mean the struggle for dignity would not continue. Thank you all here who have seen the genuineness of the issues here. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :neverabuseme
"
Hello All

I did not target a particular person or a particular thread. I have brought out the concerns after going through many threads. I also thought that as and we have problems, we can use this forum for seeking legal options to solve our problems. 

Some members have doubted the veracity of my identity. I have seen in this forum that many are not using their real names. And there is so much more reason for me not to use my real name. 

I am happy that at least my account is not deleted so that I can still write in reply and clarify. Someone smelt something, it is written in the thread above. Well, it all depends. Individual identity here does not matter, I was the collective voice, a voice which would always pointed out whenever there is an abuse against us. We know it is a hard struggle, but that does not mean the struggle for dignity would not continue. Thank you all here who have seen the genuineness of the issues here. 
"

You and he devil are the same persons.

Please visit a good doctor.You need therapy over your obsession to impose your views on members, through different IDs.Now,even I don't have a count of how many IDs you have here!

You are desperate that people follow your views.And if they don't,your restlessness is evident in your way of talking.

I very well know which IDs you have here.And that you are a female.     :)

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :neverabuseme
"
Hello All

"

You and he devil are the same persons.

Please visit a good doctor.You need therapy over your obsession to impose your views on members, through different IDs.Now,even I don't have a count of how many IDs you have here!

You are desperate that people follow your views.And if they don't,your restlessness is evident in your way of talking.

I very well know which IDs you have here.And that you are a female.     :)

God knows why a female in her middle age who's also a mother,is so desperate to keep so many IDs,only to force others to accept her ideas.

Stop your attention seeking behaviors!They are too irritating!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 February 2011

@ Meenal

It will happen only when Admin. lifts 'her' 1 hr. 'flood control" restrictions. This besides the point, I do miss discussing with 'her' a topic; opportunity cost of a wife which was half finished the last time we were on same board !

:-)

All the best to 'her'........

(Guest)

I went through all the posts of hedevil yesterday.

I don't understand why she likes to "dictate" her views on others.

Because of her "dictatorship attitude" she had arguments with almost all members here,both in family forum and in other forums too.

One should be willing to accept new views.Even if one cannot accept,that's alright..But what is the need to show your anger,irritability and imposing nature,which is clearly evident from your replies and posts?

Rather,she assumed new IDs to impose her thoughts on others so that others agree with her.Height of immaturity.And when anyone disagreed,she will start personal attacks on him through IDs like hedevil.After going through hedevil's posts I noted she argued in such a domineering manner,alongwith personal remarks to members like Payal Deb,Kushan,Roshni and many others..She said to Roshni in one post that Roshni simpley does copy paste of news.Roshni also advises members here,if she notes.

And what does she do?Can she present her own original articles here?Even she is mostly doing copy paste or else arguing over the same boring 2 issues with everyone repeatedly.

Why doesn't she write her own original articles,if she is so creative and knowledgeable?

Snobbishness and haughtiness cannot attract others towards your posts in LCI.So it's no use assuming other IDS and urging members to read posts of your old ID,thinking they will not understand that they are your posts only.

People like Ambani don't force the public to see their work.They just do good work and maintain humility.And therefore they have so many fans.

Your attention gaining techniques show only one thing that you have a lot of superiority complex(read inferiority complex)

Everybody who's writing here with wisdom is educated.It's not that only you are educated.And if you are a little more educated,use your education to do good to others,with humblesness;not to show others down.Otherwise you also attract disrespect of others.

Get that straight!

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     01 March 2011

Meenal and other Nonsense,

ur above postings here, are totally irrelevant and are deviated from subject.

Who is operating from which and how many ids whether they are male or female is not subject here? Only a faltu and sick keep track of these things. Before commenting on and advising others, it is better to look at ur own mental health and caliber.

No one has and is dictating anyone, all it depends how one take the things.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register