Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why the thread was closed?

Page no : 3

Ambika (NA)     03 March 2011

yes, Tajjobs, if not"  her", I will someday discuss at length with you the opportunity cost in which you are academicaly interested. This is what I too espouse and I am sure many non feminists women and many alike --including those of legal fraternity --here on the form also would not have any problems with the concept of opportunity cost.

I suppose there was a file posted by Renuka mam right here but not in the file section which discuss this opportunity cost.

Let this thread thrive since it has been given a rebirth. I sincerely thank those who have given it rebirth and nurtured it .

But I suppose the point of discussion on opportunity cost should remain academic like any academic discussions are. An indirect reference to it I have seen in one of the postings yeaterday which had given the committee report on the Marriage amendment bills. Will come back in my own time.

" I have developed now immunity to any interpretation of my being" and this immunity has come not from vaccination but a natural one. So I will sort out the chaff of personal comments from the grains of substance and worth.

Special mention of thanks to Arup ji who had a wise word to say. And to Ashutosh ji who were able to recognise the substance that the theme of this thread ( initial substance) had carried.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 March 2011

Plz follow the ceasefire.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register