FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

being moral   24 September 2018

Conversation of section 10 HMA case to section 13

Can a case of section 10 ( judicial separation) under Hindu marriage act be requested to convert to section 13of divorce during hearing itself by petitioner.


 2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 September 2018

Make amendment to the main petition and include the relief under section 13 HMA for divorce along with section 10 HMA judicial separation. You need to file amendment application under order 6 rule 17 CPC.
1 Like

being moral   24 September 2018

@Vijay Raj Mahajan :Thanx for your kind information. Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query