We have document of 1960 and patta. By other person had done duplicate document in our land that land is still not partion by our brothers. When v come to know about duplicate registration document. Went to ccp . They had arrested them. They had give there duplicate document and given in written. After that they went to AP and AP was cancelled. Now they but an interm injection. They case was done. But judge has give contested--dismissed. Now they had sent has caveater. What shall I do now ..

when ccp has filed fir and arrested them. now at this time we can get direction to survey our land.

Yes u can but u file civil suit for declaration and title and also to survey Ur land as per court directions.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu