Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer Protection

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sùmãn Patra
Can I take the defence of manufacturing defect. Latent defect

You say you are Law student. Which college are you studying in? it seems to be a third class affiliated college of some university. 
You are asking solution.  Here it is. You already approached court.  But I feel you approached very late. You brought vehicle in June 2017.  This is already February 2018.  Till now why were you doing conversation with call center? You should have intimated company/company showroom via RPAD.  Waited for them to respond for 1 month, then filed a consumer complaint in consumer forum along with the bills.  What will be your stand when opposite party asks why did you not return the vehicle once you found the fault?  You should have returned the vehicle, given a letter in writing and then asked a reply in writing for not solving the problem or take the vehicle back.  Anyway you have fair chance to succeed in your complaint.  Make sure you have all the papers, complaints, call recordings in original format.

(Guest)

You say you are Law student. Which college are you studying in? it seems to be a third class affiliated college of some university. 
You are asking solution.  Here it is. You already approached court.  But I feel you approached very late. You brought vehicle in June 2017.  This is already February 2018.  Till now why were you doing conversation with call center? You should have intimated company/company showroom via RPAD.  Waited for them to respond for 1 month, then filed a consumer complaint in consumer forum along with the bills.  What will be your stand when opposite party asks why did you not return the vehicle once you found the fault?  You should have returned the vehicle, given a letter in writing and then asked a reply in writing for not solving the problem or take the vehicle back.  Anyway you have fair chance to succeed in your complaint.  Make sure you have all the papers, complaints, call recordings in original format.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Sùmãn Patra   16 February 2018

Sir, to your kind reply being a law student and asking some assistance. It does not mean that becoming a law student I will know everything and no one can say he is a master of Law. The day I become a lawyer like you I will give an answer to that question. Regarding call recording I dont have those and the call recording can be obtained. Regarding replacement the Dealership wont do that easily because my vehicle is under 5 years warranty and I don't have the idea whether the company is liable to replace the vehicle.

Sùmãn Patra   19 February 2018

I have already given notice. And 15days time has been already given 6th December 2017. On that the company was directed to remove the defect which they failed at their end and as a result I approached Consumer Forum.

Sùmãn Patra   19 February 2018

Mam, Bike is meant for use, but that doesn't mean that the bike will stop after every 15days interval which means that there is some defect in the bike which the company cannot resolve. This clearly shows that the company has failed to provide reasonable service

Sùmãn Patra   05 March 2018

Sir, my bike faced the same problem today. The dealership said we cannot provide you service. What can be done now as my case is going on in Consumer Forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register