Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deena   30 March 2019

consumer complaints for my bike

Respected sir
I have purchased a royal Enfield Thunderbird on November but starting onwards I'm facing lot of issue with bike quality I can't digest with this problem how can I kept this new bike along with complaint I can't able to accept for service also
Kindly need your advice I attached mailed text which I have send to company I have all customer reviews to Dear sir

My name is M.Deenadayalan I purchased a royal enfield thunderbird in SRI VENKATESWARA BIKE ZONE

Buying a thunderbird is my dream but now shame to buy the royal enfield bike

Now a days Thunderbird name is changed to sound bird ,noise bird ,irritating bird

When I given my bike for first service I mentioned the engine noise but service center people said the noise is mandatatory

This word is acceptable or not for 175000cost bike if the noise in the silencer is acceptable but the noise in engine like share auto noise

Some people changed the beat silencer after the noise is little bit reduced if it is true why the company not able to change the silencer at factory level .

List of complaints mentioned

1.GEAR SHIFTING NOISE
2. GEAR SLIPPING NOISE
3.CHAIN NOISE
4.AIR LEAKAGE IN TUBE (CHEAKING AIR LEVEL FOR EVERY TWO DAYS)
5. ENGINE NOISE
6. SILENCER RUSTED
7.STICKER NOT PASTED IN KEY
8. MORE PETROL CONSUMPTION
9.WASTE QUALITY IN FOOT ROAST
10,Oil leakage in engine
11.Noise in the front and back suspension
12.Petrol tank air lock when driving in bypass sudden engine off

Iam very unsatisfied with royal enfield service with in a 2 month of purchasing facing a lot of complaint with royal enfield

Reason
1. At the time of first service itself i raised engine noise complaint but the remedie is noise is mandatoty
2. At the time of second service they said noise is normal and they send noise report and certificate in mail still now not received still now the comp

Learning

3 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     31 March 2019

You may give a notice to the vendor citing all complaints and ask for an immediate remedy within reasonable time or replacement of the vehicle, endorse a copy to the manufacturer. If no satisfactory response is received from either party, you may file a complaint with the Consumer grievances forum.

Deena   31 March 2019

they are convincing me for do the service they are not ready to replacement or refund

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     31 March 2019

You need to get the expert opinion regarding manufacturing defects exists in your bike.if defects exist then knock the door of Consumer Forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register