Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daranivasan (Manager)     06 May 2013

Consumer case - Doubts on launching a case

Hello,

I am Daranivasan.A from Chennai. Our organization is using an internet service from 27th March 2013. I have been calling the customer care of poor broadband speed and not stable connection from the next day of installation. There was no proper response till now.

They respond back saying that construction is going on near by and causing these issues. So I politely asked for refund so that I can go to another service provider for a better service, they are not doing that. They also are not providing me complaint details over email (complaint numbers and the comments put into it) and never respond back to that email.

Complaints I would like to post against them:

1. No proper and steady connection wrt to quality norms set by goverment. Their speed, time of resolving the issue, consumer handling and few others are against the government norms (as mentioned by TRAI) (Proof - screenshots over email to which they also have responded)

2. They will consider only the speed test in their website (It is not working due to license issue and hence they are not considering the most famous speedtest.net values) (Proof - Mail transations)

3. The internet for the first month used to be there only for 4hours at the max and with 2hours of power cut leaves us to use internet for only 2hours a day. Organization's production is getting hit because of this. (Proof - NIL until I get the complaint reports from them)

4. They use only templates which irritates me (Proof - Mail transations )

5. While calling appelate or technical team (asked me to contact them immeidately on any issues) speak with harsh tone. On calling appelate officer's mobile, person who takes the call says that he is the appellate officer and later after explanation passes to another person who calls himself as appellate officer (I generally confirm to whom I speak with at begining of the call itself) (Proof - No proof)

6. I asked for refund if they are not able to solve or ask for a quality note/letter from the management which they have not provided (Proof - Mail transations)

7. Requested for complaint numbers and the case details over email (thought having would reduce the tampering of records) Sent them nearly 10emails but no response on that yet. (Proof - Emails I sent to customer care, nodal and appellate)

8. Their treament, way of behavior and the voice of responding back on issue is very harsh as well. (Proof - No)

9. They say over call "Go for lease line if you want uncut internet and don't disturb on this kind of connection". The lease line is in fiber and is expensive (Proof - No proof)

10. Since they are not refunding & cancelling, I am not able to go to other providers as well. Because other providers ask for who is providing internet to me.

Kindly see the complaints and say how much percentage of chance would I have in winning a case if I raise one. How long will this kind of case go for. What would be the cost for this?

Thanks & Regards,

Daranivasan.A

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 May 2013

File complainti against service provider before District Consumer Redressal Forum having jurisdiction for defective and deficient services.the case will be decided within a year. 

Daranivasan (Manager)     07 May 2013

Thank You very much Sir. That was handy and helpful in understanding where I must be starting from.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     29 November 2013

Is your problem solved?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register