LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJEEV KUMAR   06 December 2017

Confused about my case

Dear sir,

     I made an agreement with landlord on stamp paper of Rs. 1000/=  and now he is refusing to register the land .Now some one suggest me to file a civil suit in sub judge court but another relative told me to file a case before  CJM court .I am confused ,which will better for me to recover money from landlord.Please guide me.Waiting for your valuable suggestion.


 3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     06 December 2017

You can file suit for specific performance with mandator injunction if you wish to enforce the agreement . If you want to recover the money then get issued legal notice and file suit for recovery in civil court. Approachiing CJM court with complaint is not a right remedy. Consult a lawyer with details.

1 Like

RAJEEV KUMAR   06 December 2017

Thanks for your valuable suggestion sir

Ankush A.Yadav   07 December 2017

Can Ltd company dismiss an VRS opted employee after communication of acceptance of VRS application under VRS Scheme

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register