LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zubair umar malik   10 March 2020

Complaint against exporter

DEAR SIR GOOD DAY I AM FROM BAHRAIN,I ORDERED ONE CONTAINER OF RICE FROM INDIA AND SENT 20% ADVANCE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK AGAINST INVOICE. REST OF PAYMENT WAS TO BE SENT AGAINST COPY OF BL. EXPORTER SENT ME MESSAGE THAT CONTAINER IS LOADED AND WILL PROVIDE BILL OF LADING IN 8DAYS. BUT NOW IT'S ALMOST 20 DAYS HE HAS NOT PROVIDED ME ANYTHING AND NOT ANSWERING MY WHATSAPP MESSAGES ,EMAILS AND NOT ATTENDING MY PHONE.. What IS THE FORUM TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. REGARDS ZUBAIR UMAR TRADING

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     10 March 2020

1. you can send him (exporter) a legal notice through counsel for not performing his part of the contract, and can claim the amount back along with the relevant interest and damages,

2. also send a written complaint to the ministry of export and DGFT

if you wish you can contact me

Naresh Dhanjal   10 March 2020

file a complaint with DGFT immediately and demand for blacklisiting the exporter alongwith refund of your money. However this will only help to blacklist the exporter and dgft may or may not take action but you can address him a legal notice. kindly give me your contact details as i am into Import Export legal consultancy and i handle matters of Import Export so that i can suggest you accordingly with your full details. you can call me at 7009881015

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 March 2020

Check latest status and position of container based on the information provided by exporter in Bill of Lading before issuance of notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register