LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nt (dy)     08 June 2010

competition exam in india and unilaterlism

the system of competiotion by use of computerized checking and not disclosing full information leads to corruption. the OMR sheets are checked by optical reader by some agency who networks corruption. the geniune students are frustrated. the coaching business prospers, even small data operators create small holes. during past few years organization like CBSE IIT have been crating confusion and ambigious results are being made out how to make sysytem fool proof and see intelligent student gets in while cheaters donot need attention and responses from students and parents.

Learning

2 Replies

ramit (student)     17 June 2010

what exactly you want to say??

nt (dy)     28 June 2010

i want to say system of competition has to tranparent.

it needs changes.

simply in computerized exams where OMR sheet is to be ticked and no copy of it is given to candidate and merely writing in prospectus that OMR sheet will not be given leads to frustation to students. one has to believe there is wide spread corruption.

i have during the past done lot of efforts to know where hte possible corruption is there

even i have down loaded complete results of competition and found that some of the ranks are in between missing

there is all level of bungling in exams

and i suspect it is my guess only that whole nexus of few Indian A officers is trying to Hijack the complete sysytem of GOI and India.  one can checkup the presence in all departments. given me opportunity i can prove.

the dissolution of MCI is biggest example. MCI alone is not responsible for giving recignition.

i like peple to come forward and furthur things i will reveal how results are modified. thos whose wards or who themselves have sufferd pl repy so that we can plan action

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register