Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saishivani Sairam   24 April 2021

Company not giving experience letter and relieving letter wi

Hello Everyone,

In my current organization (company size is 20- 25) I am facing lots of issues. Here I want to specify my concerns point-wise so that you can clearly let me know what should I do now.

1. In my current organization, my Manager  (designation: compliance manager & Test manager) always demotivating me. Always saying that I don't know anything, I am a failure person, I don't have the capabilities to do the things, he always discriminating me from other colleagues by sharing thoroughly work details to them but not to me and expect to complete the task within the time period. Due to which I am getting mental harassment. I clearly told my management that I don't want to work in this organization due to my manager because he always discourages me but my management asking for proof and without that, they will not believe in my words. I showed them my medical report along with medicine details where it is clearly written that I am taking medicines for anxiety, stress, and hypertension, and if I continue working in this negative environment then it may result in depression but they are saying it's a false medical report. I told them that I have already provided the doctor's number, if you wish you can talk and check his authenticity by his doctor's registration number. But still, they are not satisfied and they are not allowing me to leave the organization ASAP.

2. When I have joined this company, in my offer letter it was mentioned that my NP is 45 days (6 weeks). I put my paper on 9th April 2021. I got an email from my Manager (designation: compliance manager & Test manager) on 5th April 2021, not from my HR that I have to serve 90 days NP. This is a forwarded email generated in July 2019 where my company HR mention that for all employees the NP is 90 days. The same forwarded email which I have received from my Manager, he put himself in "TO" and myself in "BCC". When I had a discussion with my management regarding my NP then my management told me that for all existing and future employees has the NP is 90days and they forgot to inform me, because they have issued me an offer letter with 45 days NP in June 2019. I told them how they can force me to serve 90 days because I never sign any agreement that I have to serve 90days. The agreement which I have signed is for 45 days only which is in form of my offer letter. But my management told me that if I do not serve 90days then they will not give my experience letter, relieving letter, and FNF document as well.

I request all the members in this forum to please review my concerns and let me know what should be my approach so that I can get an early release from my company and they will provide me all the required documents.

Learning

2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 April 2021

once you complied  terms and agreement as per your contract  and put your resignation letter then no need to worry , You show your resignation letter copy with your contract to local labour lawyer and serve a notice to your management 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     24 April 2021

The designation of your manager is 'Compliance Manager' and he/she doesn't know the basic of contract law! Do as per the clauses of the contract which you accepted. After that serve them a legal notice and if required sue them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register