I was scanning through Divorce and Matrimonial case journal. I found some good judgments for divorce seekers and some aspects that invariably comes in divorce proceedings.
Since I have taken it from the journal and scanned it, it can be used in citation
I tried uploading them but it will not succeed. Below are case details and important takeout from the jugments. In case you need any of them please drop an e mail .
1. Manorma V. Karan Singh Civil FAO No 208 of 1980, Punjab and Haryana High Court reported in 1 (1983) D.M.C page 366 - Law does not require that at the first appearance of the cruel act the other spouse must leave the matrimonial home lest the continuation of the cohabitation be construed as condonation.
2. Pushpa Bai V. Kamal Kumar Jain FAO No 88 of 1984, Madhya Pradesh High Court reported in 1 (1986) D.M.C page 383 - Grounds for cruelty added latter to petition can not be labeled afterthought.
3. Rakesh Kumar Pathak V. Kiran Pathak FAO No 174 of 1984, Madhya Pradesh High Court reported in 1 (1986) D.M.C page 443 - A refusal to access for s*xual cohabitation without justification amounts to cruelty
4. Vinod Kumar Sharma V. Nutan Sharma FAO No 180 of 1984, Delhi High Court reported in 1 (1986) D.M.C page 484 - A False complaint to Employer is cruelty
5. Amrit Devi V. Vijay Kataria FAO No 163-M of 1988,Punjab and Haryana High Court reported in 1 (1989) D.M.C page 93 - The burden of proof is on the respondent, that the spouse has withdrawn from the society of the petitioner as a result of reasonable excuse.
6. Kalpana Srivastava V. Surendra Nath Srivastava Second Appeal No. 1985 of 1984 , Allahabad High Court reported in 2 (1985) D.M.C page 151 - Complaint to police and police not filing chargsheet amounts to cruelty. ain
1. Anjanben Pankaj Kumar Shah V. Pankaj Kumar Jayantilal Shah and ORS. Criminal Application No. 264 of 1984, Gujarat High Court reported in 1 (1987) D.M.C page 210 - If wife fails to prove that the husband either neglect or refused to maintain her, she is not entitled to any maintenance