LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unnati Choubey   17 June 2022

Cidco transfer

Hi i purchased a flat in Navi Mumbai in March 2017 I'm the third owner, conveyance deed of society executed in oct 2017 with first owners name. Now I want to get cidco transfer done in my name I need guidance regarding cidco transfer rules specially tranfer charges payable. Please help

Learning

8 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 June 2022

The query suggests details as to procedure and not any legal elements. 

One of the advocate advised us that we will be required to pay double charges since the second owner didn't get transfer done. How ever it cannot do before conveyance deed. 

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     17 June 2022

Hello,

For CIDCO transfer you have followed the procedure prescribed by CIDCO. You can find transfer charges on the internet also. But now in 2022 you need advocate help for transfer. 

You can contact me for further procedures. I have an office in CBD-Belpapur, Navi Mumbai. 

Can you suggest me about the charges payable in my case

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 June 2022

It is not a legal but procedural query.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 June 2022

Please file an RT application to CIDCO online and seek information. with Rs.10/- as RTI fee.

1. Please provide the copies of orders/circulars/notifications for

i)Mutating the name in CIDCO records after the sale by the first purchaser

ii)Amount of fees payable for such transaction,

iii)List of documents required for such transfer of the name from the original purchaser.

1 Like

Calvin Bellantoni   13 October 2023

You mentioned that the conveyance deed of the society was executed in October 2017 with the first owner's name. This deed establishes the legal ownership of the property. It is important to ensure that the conveyance deed is in order and reflects the correct ownership details.

Akhilesh Jamdar (Advocate)     20 October 2023

You may apply here : https://utkarsh.cidcoindia.com:7083/sap(bD1lbiZjPTkwMA==)/bc/bsp/sap/zcrm_bot_portal/index.htm

Please refer to this circular for the applicable transfer charges: https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/Reserve_Price_of_Land/Transfer_Charges_01042022to31032023.pdf

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register