LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     12 February 2014

Chairmans request

sir, pls tell if in co. hosing society A sold a flat to B in 2006. director meeting and General meeting approved him but till 2014 B not completed affidavit and other legal papers. shares are till on the name of A.   B has not submitted kararnama.and kharedi khat with A   B never attended any meeting or neither lived in flat. he has put it on rent. sir,  by which section and act society can take legal action for holding a flat without share and affidavit and kharedi khat. B has lso name in voting list nd has voted in society election tell section and law for this also. regards. If  B didn’t make kharedi khat till today then what action can be taken.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads