LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tribhuwan Pratap Gupta (Advocate)     02 March 2015

Capital gain

I am in the verge of disposing my property constructed in 1989 and going to sell it within a month my quarry is .Although property is residential property constructed on a plot purchased from a housing cooperative society but was rented out for commercial purpose for nearly 20 years for newspaper printing purpose for which an agreement was executed and registered mentioning for the purpose for which property was used there was a long ligitation upto supreme court for eviction court order sheet and judgement has a mention the use of property,My quarry is can I use the sale proceed for residential .commercial or in part for both purpose ?

TPC Gupta

Advocate 

Durg (Chhattisgrah )

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register