Upgrad LLM

can i file a suit to register the property after reg-sale

Dear Sir,

I am from tamilnadu. I(Buyser) made Registred Sale agreement to buy a House from  seller for Rs (500000)Five laksh and paid four lakhs fifty thousand(4,50000.00) as cash. Saled Agreement is registred and same has been reflected in E.C . I am behind the seller since 3 months to excute the sale. Later I came to know that he is planning to sell to other party for higher value. Now seller saying he will return my money back  and he is not willing  to sell so he asking to cancel the sale agreement and then only he will retun my money. Since I sold my jewles and other propery  to pay Rs 4,50000.00 to him and am already in loss. I dont want my money and need House as per agreement. Please kindy advice and I am ready to pay remaining 50,000.  Will I get the  house registred by him if I file a suit?





Positive by all means, but it is better to get rid of such sellers whose conduct is un reliable. The call is yours.

Total likes : 1 times


Lawyer at Supreme Court of India



File the suit for specific performance of the contract and bring a public notice in the newspaper to ensure that the subsequent buyer will not purchase the property and issue the notice to the sub-registrar as well. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Total likes : 1 times


Dear Raghavan & Kapil Thankyou very much for your reply and advice.

Today I spoke again with seller and now he replying that he will consider Rs 500000 as loan. Registred sale agreement can be considered as "Security". He will pay the amount before expiry of the sale agreement date with intrest. But I refused and will file a suit.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x