LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Psycho Lover   06 February 2022

Bank account freeze by cyber cell

I am doing crypto trading in P2P on binance plateform, bank put the amount on HOLD and saying they received instruction of amount HOLD from MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS, & they gave me a complaint no. which they received from MHA & other than that the bank manager don't have any details. 
when i went to delhi's cybercell branch (jyoti nagar),i came to know that the complaint has been made from Uttar Pradesh, so i will get the information from there only.
but when i went to Noida cyber cell i came to know that complaint has been made from Lucknow, & they denied for any help.
I HAVE ALL THE PROOF OF ALL THE PAYMENTS WHICH I RECEIVED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT , PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I NEED TO DONE 

Learning

9 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 February 2022

File on line complaint to your bank and demand certified copies of all such documents.

Information solicited;

1. Please provide the entire set of directions and relevant documents in the form of certified copies based on which account no...............of .......................................(name of account holder) with....................... Branch was frozen.

2. Please provide the specific rule which empowers the bank to freeze accounts from directions from any authority without details.

Then approach Banking Ombudsman that the account was frozen by banks without seeking full details.  

1 Like

Dear sir, 

Hold is by cyber cell so it is good idea to approach bank instead of cyber cell .sorry but i am just asking you

Shashi Dhara   06 February 2022

File suit in consumer court against bank.

but bank will justify it by showing cyber cell notification of HOLD instruction

Shashi Dhara   06 February 2022

You are  consumer to bank not for cybercell.

Archana Pandey   07 February 2022

Dear Concern, 

In such circumstances, you can file a complaint to the nearest Judicial Magistrate, explain all the consequences you have gone through and how they denied for provide any assistance to you also showcase all the proofs and evidenve you have. 

Pratik Chhetri   09 May 2022

Sir can you provide me with information what happened as i am facing same problem

Kaibalya Biswal   09 October 2022

@Psycho lover facing the same issue, have you solved your issue yet. If yes kindly help a fellow trader.

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do.

Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More